The College Basketball Post

Those dudes on UW were complete garbage when they were freshmen around Fultz. Good to see them improve.

i

Lykes was great.

Coby was greater.

Where’s everyone who gave Coach Kncredit for Reddish’s 3 against FSU? I thought Roy’s pick and pop call for Luke after timeout was pretty solid play.

Roy said in his press conference that the play was for Coby I believe but that he made the right decision. Also went on to say that he called more plays in the last 5 minutes than he had all season. “I hate calling plays” was the quote I believe

I was being a tiny bit sarcastic.

And yes, Duke gets more love than most in the thread.

Was surprised to hear that Coby onl freshman in nation with multiple 33 point games.

Roy said in his press conference that the play was for Coby I believe but that he made the right decision. Also went on to say that he called more plays in the last 5 minutes than he had all season. “I hate calling plays” was the quote I believe

Coby hit four 3’s in the final 4 minutes of the game, so I can see why miami decided to double him off the PnR

This Marquette team is by farrr the best they’ve had in some time with talent. It’s not just Howard.

Also Marquette has like 3 90% shooters from the line which will be big come tourney time

I was being a tiny bit sarcastic.

And yes, Duke gets more love than most in the thread.

Was surprised to hear that Coby onl freshman in nation with multiple 33 point games.

I knew it was too wild to be true. Espn trolled me. They just dropped that fact again and this time it was major conference lol

Back
Top Bottom