The College Basketball Post

Y’all do know apparently last years ticket was close to 2k also. It’s Unc at Duke. It will always be more expensive at Duke then at Unc

youngthundercat youngthundercat

49A7B834-5A60-4D5E-BD3A-1C9375A1F34D.gif

Luke Maye can play on my team any day. I don’t believe that quote but I’m sure some players on some teams think that. No one on Duke would say that cause they know how he can roll.

Luke Maye can play on my team any day. I don’t believe that quote but I’m sure some players on some teams think that. No one on Duke would say that cause they know how he can roll.
true. Plus that man sent Kentucky home and has himself a national championship

The tickets are always going to be more expensive at duke because the arena only fits like 8k people. Compared to the dean dome.

Plus, the students take up a good amount of seats as well.

Can someone find this information cause I’m
Sick of people and this forced narrative

It’s false. You can usually get in at Cameron for $600-$800. I only once remember it being $1800+ and that was EARLY in the season. The problem outside of secondary market sites is actually finding tickets for sell. 5 years ago I spent 6 hours on campus after gameday and only saw 1 pair for sale and that was for $800 apiece.

You can get into the game @ unc for $150 typically(as an average price). I’ve been to 2 unc/duke games. First we at unc(cost me $70-4th row upper sideline in 2010)

And the acc championship in 2011(face). People just want to dismiss the Zion/celeb factor and say that the prices are $2500+ yearly when that is false

Can someone find this information cause I’m
Sick of people and this forced narrative
what do you mean you’re sick of it? Like you don’t think it’s true? Tickpick dug into it. I said it was approcahing 2k last year. Cameron indoor only sits like like 10k standing room.

Back
Top Bottom