The College Basketball Post

Didn't see much contact on that call either...terrible. Anyways if state plays a half way decent game against UVA they should make it into the tourney.

carolinakickg carolinakickg jumpman91023 jumpman91023 G’s basketball Twitter account kinda doing the most right now but I’m all for it lmao

21E0CC32-9D2D-4112-897E-E71AE15B57E7.jpeg

Lol you hate State so much

lmao, they had the worst non conference SOS in the entire country.. If they were still doing the RPI metrics, state would be somewhere in the 90's right now.

nc state beat auburn, solid win. But they beat up on the bottom feeder teams of the ACC. With the exception of Clemson. And lost to everyone else.

If they beat uva, then we have a discussion. But kevin keatts is not coaching a tournament team right now. Not even close. They got outplayed by Georgia tech at home a week ago. They are not good.

They’re all gonna be coming from Raleigh tomorrow too. I’ll gladly buy their tickets off them in the hallways after the game and make some money while I’m down this weekend

I'm glad it worked out with UNC and Duke as the 2 and 3 seeds.

Ruben Patterson 2.0 gonna be back tomorrow too. Should be exciting to watch

Zion about to bring that wrath to the Orangemen for that loss earlier this season.... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom