The College Basketball Post

The mayor in Nebraska. Need to see this staff
Yep, Lars Anderson reported it’s a done deal. First guy to confirm Frost to Nebraska in CFB. I wanted “Mayor” to flourish in the NBA but he just wasn’t it for the Bulls. Gonna have to coach against his son now, in-conference vs. Sparty.

Awfully tempted to pick Yale upsetting LSU, given the distractions and scandal surrounding Coach Wade/Smart. Miye Oni is good enough to backpack that Bulldogs squad. Love that kid’s overall game. Hope he manages to sneak into the back-end of R1.

:smh::smh::smh: I wonder what dude did..

Drug test. My guess is it had something to do with injury recovery? Hoping it wasn't weed. I don't think he's that careless to do it this time of year. I believe it's a situation similar to Clemson where they flew Frank out hoping that the B sample was negative. He just got his legs back and was playing the best basketball he had in a long time.

Awfully tempted to pick Yale upsetting LSU, given the distractions and scandal surrounding Coach Wade/Smart. Miye Oni is good enough to backpack that Bulldogs squad. Love that kid’s overall game. Hope he manages to sneak into the back-end of R1.

Yale can certainly beat LSU and they will have a rather wide coaching advantage. The only thing is they like to play very fast and can get sloppy with the ball at times, which would play right into LSU's hands. Regardless I think it's going to be a shootout and should be an exciting game.

Liking Cuse today even with the one dude out. Feel like the 2-3 always gives teams trouble early in the tourney, even if Cuse isn't all that great.

Back
Top Bottom