The College Basketball Post

been busy with work the last couple days and finally saw the AUB/NMS highlights
wtf??? auburn nearly coughing up a lead in the last minutes. harris had a layup to tie. feel bad for brown missing those FTs. nms still had a good look at the end

if clarke was 3 inches taller he'd be a top 5 pick
Dude left a mountain west sjsu squad, much like Seth curry at a smaller school. I don't trust him.

He could've been THE ja Morant at sjsu taking them to new heights.

Easy route players rarely pan out. Total scab.

Then again Morant is younger and I'm assuming he stays where he's at

Graduate transfers I'm fine with. Dude just sort of left more like Seth curry did.

I guess what I'm saying. If you're good. You're good. You don't have to 'improve' the team status that your on.

Dude left a mountain west sjsu squad, much like Seth curry at a smaller school. I don't trust him.

Graduate transfers I'm fine with. Dude just sort of left more like Seth curry did.

I guess what I'm saying. If you're good. You're good. You don't have to 'improve' the team status that your on.
This is a very....interesting way of looking at it, good hot take energy tho :lol:

True. Sampson is still around. Craziness how we forget. 30% of these coaches are slime balls.

I'm hearing pitino to UNLV. Is it two years too early before we forget?

This auburn team should go to the final four off the merit of their skill alone but they can make some real dumb mistakes.

seth still made it to the league though so i say it worked out for him. not like he was projected to be the next steph, at least not that i can remember

i'm not saying he's gonna be a star or anything, but he has freak athleticism, high motor, is a great rebounder, and is the best non-wing defender (thybulle) in college. that translates to the next level. if he was 3 inches taller, it'd be a wrap. we've seen the type of bigs that get drafted that early

I don’t see Self as a dirty coach at all. I knew two of his assistants pretty well from their time at SJU and their inability to be dirty and having principles was their downfall.

That's BS . The black former St John's coach does as told when working at KU .

That's BS . The black former St John's coach does as told when working at KU .
Hey I’m not in Kansas but that man had his back to the wall his last two years and the closest thing to being dirty that he did was hire jayvaughn pinkston’s aau coach and still missed out. If he wanted to be in a dirty environment he would’ve created one. Unless you know a specific incident, I’m not buying self being dirty as everyone else.

He was at UF for only a year after he got fired at ST. John's . There's a reason for Emibid after he went back to KU . They get down greasy

Bad call by the refs. That wasn’t a foul on Aluma. He played his heart out and held his own against Travis. Physical battle inside the last six minutes of the game.

Wofford didn’t ride the hot hand in Hoover enough. Especially on Magee’s last shot. Could have easily handed off to Hoover who was going to his left for a clean look at a trey.

Yeah, hated the bailout call and they also gave UK the ball back after a clean block by Aluma on Reid.

Easy to say they should've gave the ball to Hoover, especially since they did that late in the SoCon ship the other week, but can't fault them for being ride or die with their best player.

It was a good game. Refs were mad inconsistent, but I'd probably have no issues if they just don't make that bailout call.

I find it to be a little bit of both. Cal’s boys definitely consciously harassed Magee on the perimeter. Ash, Quickley and Baker all did their jobs defensively. On the flip side, when you’re clearly cold with your J like Magee was, those low-percentage threes look exponentially worse. Off one foot, fading away. Heightened by the fact your teammate was frying. There were at least two possessions that felt like Fletcher was forcing things instead of deferring to the hot hand.

Whether I had $10 on it or $1,000, that was absolutely not a foul on Aluma. Travis was fortunate to get that call. That was a physical interior battle. I’d prefer the refs swallow the whistle and let the boys grind.
Wofford kid didn’t double dribble before that three at the half?

At the very least Brandon Clarke is going to be a valuable defensive contributor in the league, even if you don't trust his offense will come along or that he'll be able to expand his jumper to three-point range. Rich man's Jordan Bell of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom