The College Basketball Post

Since it’s tournament time. I always contemplate buying this game since I lost my copy..

BD0DCB53-AD61-4E1A-92A7-A5EA3361146E.jpeg

GOAT video game soundtrack too. Hella Stones Throw cuts from that Peanut Butter Wolf album.

Are FSU’s bigs going to frustrate Gonzaga? I know all about the Bulldogs’ frontcourt but it’s not like they always see the number of bigs in a single game like the Noles will have.

Are FSU’s bigs going to frustrate Gonzaga? I know all about the Bulldogs’ frontcourt but it’s not like they always see the number of bigs in a single game like the Noles will have.

My only knock on Leonard this year is not starting Kabengale over koumadji

It really comes down to who you know at the university and if the alumni want you there..

But I get what you're saying.

The SEC in the last few days have fired more black coaches than the B10 has hired in the last 10 years. I think Tubby was the last black coach in that conference.

We got more black conference commissioners than black coaches in the B10. I guess i care more because I'm from the Midwest.

My only knock on Leonard this year is not starting Kabengale over koumadji
He switched it up cuz Kabengele draws fouls too easily, rather have him off the bench and finishing the games....Also it throws teams off at 1st to have a 7'4 cat starting in there

I’ve got FSU in the elite 8 in most of my brackets.

But the more I think about it, idk if Leonard Hamilton can outcoach Few.

Back
Top Bottom