The College Basketball Post

Proud of Kyler Edwards. Gonna keep reiterating that Beard will make him a start next year with Culver and Mooney gone. Him and Francis kept Tech in the game offensively in the second half. There were stretches UVA put clamps on Culver, Edwards and Brandone were forced to step up, and they did. Owens was out of control most of the game. Didn't really play with any composure. Mooney got going too late in the second half and OT.

Hope Cragg pushes all the chips in on Rick Pitino. Hurley would be an AMAZING get, but Pitino would be on another level. Yea, he's got some baggage, but the time is now to get St. John's basketball back to respectability.
If he’s cleared by the ncaa and they have the money then great but I don’t think the ncaa will let this be possible. Hurley and Cluess seem like the most realistic guys. Hurley will recruit better but Cluess is better at the X’s and O’s. I was huge on hurley when we hired Mullin so I can be happy with him although he’s not as hot of a candidate as he was then.

Minnesota arrests 58 people in child sex sting operation - Reuters

(Reuters) - Minnesota authorities arrested 58 people accused of attempting to solicit children for sex or for trafficking in a sting operation staged during the NCAA Final Four basketball tournament, state authorities said on Wednesday.

The sting, which resulted in the rescue of 28 victims, including one minor, occurred Friday through Monday as undercover agents posed as minors or as sex buyers and chatted with suspects on social media platforms. Investigators arrested the suspects as they arrived at an arranged meeting place for an encounter, the Minnesota Department of Public Safety said in a statement.

The people arrested were not part of a single sex-trafficking ring, Jill Oliveira, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension with the Department of Public Safety, said.

“These were separate instances where they either responded to undercover officers posing as sex buyers or undercover officers posing as minors,” Oliveira said.

A total of 47 people were booked on felony charges of solicitation of a minor or solicitation of prostitution with someone under 16 years of age, while another 11 people were booked on probable cause of sex trafficking and promotion of prostitution, the agency said.

If he’s cleared by the ncaa and they have the money then great but I don’t think the ncaa will let this be possible. Hurley and Cluess seem like the most realistic guys. Hurley will recruit better but Cluess is better at the X’s and O’s. I was huge on hurley when we hired Mullin so I can be happy with him although he’s not as hot of a candidate as he was then.

I'm all for anyone who takes recruiting and the Xs/Os seriously. I'd be fine with either Hurley or Cluess.

Can he test the waters and then come back ?

He can sign with an NCAA approved agent to help him with the gauging interest process from NBA teams and come back if he doesn’t receive favorable feedback. Everything I have been told is that he plans on entering and staying. Is it a good decision, probably not but I’m not surprised in the least way. His camp wanted him to be a ‘1 and done’ from the beginning and his lack luster season did nothing to change that.

He can sign with an NCAA approved agent to help him with the gauging interest process from NBA teams and come back if he doesn’t receive favorable feedback. Everything I have been told is that he plans on entering and staying. Is it a good decision, probably not but I’m not surprised in the least way. His camp wanted him to be a ‘1 and done’ from the beginning and his lack luster season did nothing to change that.
Sounds like a Josh Shelby type of thing

Twin Cities are far from trash. You don’t know **** about MN.

Thinking of Wisconsin, due to racism at the football games, voting for Trump etc.

You must agreee THAT is a trash state?

All I know is I had to go to a Target meeting there.

Thinking of Wisconsin, due to racism at the football games, voting for Trump etc.

You must agreee THAT is a trash state?

All I know is I had to go to a Target meeting there.

Wisconsin is a pretty awesome state. If those are the only two things you’re going off of, you will pretty much hate everywhere.

Arizona is the premier job in the Pac12, not UCLA.
My man :nthat:. There will never be another Lute Olson for our program. I don't irrationally ride for Sean Miller like some 'Zona fans do. I was obviously wrong about Pastner. Burns my soul, bruv. The #Next era (season, really) was fun because @gunna get it was in here with his shirt off, hyped as all hell. @AZwildcats doesn't post much in here but I'm sure he still goes to bat for 'Zona basketball.

My uncle passed the love of Arizona basketball to me. He's been a professor there in Tucson for like 20+ years. I was only 9 years old at the time but still vividly remember the players who brought us the 1997 championship. Miles Simon, Bibby, Terry, Dickerson, Bramlett. Even through the years, 'Zona players have left an impression on me. "Mighty Mouse," Michael Wright, Loren Woods, Gil, Luke Walton, Channing Frye, Hassan Adams (rockin' the headband), "Slim." My favorite all-time Tucson legend had to be Jason Gardner though. Even copped his jersey during the 2000-01 season. Still gets me heated taking the L to Duke in the 'ship. Dunleavy and Battier went off on us from downtown. Gardner and "Hibachi" both shot the ball poorly. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom