The College Basketball Post

Harris will be ready to go. It’s not earth shifting but it’s a good get. Roy develops those guys well.

I think Keeling is more likely than Pierce but haven’t followed those two as much.

High School I coach for played against him and Paul VI last year. Kid is legit. Paul VI is a legit guard factory around these parts. Freshman guard Doug McDaniel and SG Trevor Keels (GROWN MAN) came in and lit it up for them with their two top players out this year.

Anyone see this kid play? Someone on the forums claiming he gave a verbal.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vti-johnny-juzang-20190423-story.html

Maybe アミーゴ アミーゴ or @nako xl but I can’t remember if he follows hoops like that or just football

I mentioned it to Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos the other day but Duke will be in to see 2020 pg Caleb Love out of Missouri.

Been sending the whole staff on visits. Did so with Jalen Johnson the other day. Hoping to wrap him and BJ up soon

Damn bovada put up their odds..Memphis at 60 to 1...that means Vegas should have something close to that...no more 200

Back
Top Bottom