The College Basketball Post

Jeff Goodman:

"Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser told @stadium they will visit Virginia on Thursday and moved the Michigan State visit to the May 14th. They have visited Wisconsin and will choose from those three schools".

Jeff Goodman:

"Marquette transfers Sam and Joey Hauser told @stadium they will visit Virginia on Thursday and moved the Michigan State visit to the May 14th. They have visited Wisconsin and will choose from those three schools".
Pls don't go to MSU or Wisconsin.

I can't wait to give the frontrunning UF fans a hard time when they start posting next season . Those bastards left me in here dodging bullets

D6EG5q1UEAAqIja
Draft combine invites , no Kerry Blacksheer

jayt1202 jayt1202 I'm losing faith

Don't fall for it. Last several years lots of these players/people around them been sending out signals late in recruitment that they are a UK lean, just to go somewhere else. Pumps up their profile and makes a big splash that (insert team/coach) beat out UK/Cal for a recruit.

Don't fall for it. Last several years lots of these players/people around them been sending out signals late in recruitment that they are a UK lean, just to go somewhere else. Pumps up their profile and makes a big splash that (insert team/coach) beat out UK/Cal for a recruit.
Yea I'm not buying it until an official decision is made. Plus these media outlets want to be the first to report or release an article like this early to prove they knew something the general population didn't if it does come true.

To put it in perspective how bad Danny Manning is- he messed up a situation where the family wanted the kid to go to Wake AND his baby mama attends Wake :lol:

Back
Top Bottom