The College Basketball Post

I will never understand why people try to shade Bronny by saying Mikey is better :lol:
I’m pretty sure Mikey is ranked higher by every scouting service so what’s the point of stating the obvious :lol:
Grown men hating on a child because of his father :rofl:

I don't think many if any did. Not a bad gig at a "football school" to just get through the season, don't embarrass the program as in the past, win a bit, etc. I could only guess tired of the recruiting game, roster attrition, etc.

He basically retired today. Hes not getting near another championship opportunity.

Last edited:
The team he’s coaching for in the nba is irrelevant.

Had to be an offer and opportunity he felt he couldn’t pass up.

He got to final fours and championship games.

The guy is 66 years old, and if coaching at the highest level of basketball has always been a lifetime goal, you take it.

The team he’s coaching for in the nba is irrelevant.

Had to be an offer and opportunity he felt he couldn’t pass up.

He got to final fours and championship games.

The guy is 66 years old, and if coaching at the highest level of basketball has always been a lifetime goal, you take it.
Yup. The ESPN article mentioned that he didn't want to have to move his wife far, so this was obviously a fit, and he didn't want to go to Detroit last summer because of where they are at cap-wise.

Weird that this article (in the tweet) mentions that Beilein made all those statements about retiring at Michigan, with his fam and grandkids in Ann Arbor... but that the AD Warde Manuel knew that he was gone if another opportunity ever came up.

Back
Top Bottom