The College Basketball Post

My main guy right now would be Jay Wright. I feel like he has a similar philosophy offensively to Beilein where they both want to space the court and shoot threes but I doubt Wright would lead Nova.

My main guy right now would be Jay Wright. I feel like he has a similar philosophy offensively to Beilein where they both want to space the court and shoot threes but I doubt Wright would lead Nova.

Jay Wright can get a pro job , he ain't leaving for a non blue blood

Yea, jay wright is kind of a long shot.

Does he have ties to Michigan?

They might as well go for a guy that’s associated with the university or the AD.

Juwan Howard seems like a great fit. Can’t be a day over 50.

Yea, jay wright is kind of a long shot.

Does he have ties to Michigan?

They might as well go for a guy that’s associated with the university or the AD.

Juwan Howard seems like a great fit. Can’t be a day over 50.

Damn , I started watching when he was coming out of high school

Maybe Billy D gets fired and they luck up.

Tough hire this late. Wouldn’t surprise me if they promoted someone on staff for the season

Derryck Thornton transferring from USC. Wonder if his family and handler thinks he wasn’t utilized correctly there as well....

Last edited:
It's Michigan. They won't have any trouble even with it being late, IMO.

You think? Who is even realistic? You're going from Beilein, who was definitely a Top-10 coach the last 5-10 years. Its almost a certainty that whoever they hire will be a downgrade.

You think? Who is even realistic? You're going from Beilein, who was definitely a Top-10 coach the last 5-10 years. Its almost a certainty that whoever they hire will be a downgrade.
Yea, I'm not saying that they'll hire a guy on Beilein's level, but with the resources, recent success, and history of the program, they're not about to have a UCLA-like coaching search.

Yea, I'm not saying that they'll hire a guy on Beilein's level, but with the resources, recent success, and history of the program, they're not about to have a UCLA-like coaching search.

I guess we'll see. I just don't see them poaching any "big" names, so they'll have to either hire from within or go with someone who is currently "up and coming". Add in the awkward timing, and its even more difficult. Hard to keep pace with their current recruiting targets, with everything currently in limbo. Mike White has been mentioned, and Juwan Howard (No college coaching experience, can he recruit? Does he know X's and O's?).

Stevens? As in Brad stevens?

QtyXlpX.png

Back
Top Bottom