The College Basketball Post

turbospartan turbospartan I mean, the guy was probably a top 5 college coach. Is he really going out on a limb by saying that the next coach will likely be worse? I agree that the top list of guys likely says no. Not sure if it's a failure or disappointment if they do, though.

turbospartan turbospartan I mean, the guy was probably a top 5 college coach. Is he really going out on a limb by saying that the next coach will likely be worse? I agree that the top list of guys likely says no. Not sure if it's a failure or disappointment if they do, though.

You're the one that said "They won't have any trouble even with it being late."

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say with that comment.

You're the one that said "They won't have any trouble even with it being late."

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say with that comment.
Yea, I wasn't suggesting that they were going to scoop a top 5 coach. I'm not sure I'd believe that they would if this happened earlier in the offseason though either.

Yeah but...the **********ing Cleveland cavaliers!?!?

He basically retired today. Hes not getting near another championship opportunity.

Probably doubling his salary if nothing else. But yeah, 66, and now the Cavs?

Memphis is LOADED sheeeesh!

Somebody fill me in on Jaden McDaniels since he's now a lock for UK, what y'all think of his game? Reminds me of Bolden for some reason, no motor :sick::smh:

Much rather have Blackshear from VT if that's still an option.

Draft thread is chaos. Especially with Knicks fans thinking they can trade whoever and wahtever and end up with AD or Zion...

That being said....Hornets options at 12 don't seem great. Seen a mock with Bol Bol. My lord please no. But I know MJ sees a 7 footer with major bust potential that weighs less than me and is coming off a foot injury and gets a half chub.

UK fans are in here I know. Sell me on PJ Washington and Miles Bridges being able to play together.

Back
Top Bottom