The College Basketball Post

Joined Feb 24, 2013
Raleigh needs to get rid of all these chains anyway.

They’ve got a Firstwatch in that Glenwood area and brier creek now. Solid, but nothing like scrambled in the boro

Joined Feb 24, 2013
He shoulda just came here from the jump :smh:
Still would’ve had to come off the bench his freshman year, y’all had thornwell and made the final four.

Idk if I agree with the narrative that he would’ve been much better at USC than UNC

Joined Feb 29, 2008
Still would’ve had to come off the bench his freshman year, y’all had thornwell and made the final four.

Idk if I agree with the narrative that he would’ve been much better at USC than UNC
Would have gotten a lot more burn at SC though. Would have at least doubled his minutes the first year no doubt and been the guy the next season. I feel like that experience woulda done him a lot better than being buried on the bench at NC

Joined Jan 30, 2010
Would have gotten a lot more burn at SC though. Would have at least doubled his minutes the first year no doubt and been the guy the next season. I feel like that experience woulda done him a lot better than being buried on the bench at NC
Yea I think getting more mins and the less pressure at SC woulda done a lot for his confidence ...he just wasn’t ready for a school like UNC

Joined Mar 8, 2008
Greensboro Day is ****ing loaded now that Brock Williams joined Cam and McCorkle.

Kid gave us 40 last year and lives with midrange jumpers

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now