The College Basketball Post

U

User 15002

Respect the kids who don’t want to take visits just for the sake of taking them.

I remember seeing Andrew Wiggins courtside for UNC-Duke and thinking “this kid has zero interest in coming here, he just wants the game and the cameras”
Still find it funny he puts out a top 5 and doesn’t even have offers from all the schools he listed.:lol:

Joined Feb 24, 2013

The concept of this is pretty cool.

However, I don’t think that would be UNC’s team.

I would have to go with Berry, Paige, Justin Jackson, Bryce Johnson and Zeller as the all decade starting 5.

Joined Feb 24, 2013
He wasn’t built for the pros but Marcus Paige was a gamer man.
I’ll go back and rewatch his final shot in a Tar Heel uniform.

It’s so funny how everyone knew where the ball was going and nobody else wanted anything to do with that final possession. It was his moment.

He had that ‘it’ thing

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
I need Stackhouse out the SEC. It's bad enough Penny and Rick Barnes are coming into Florida to get kids

Last edited:
Joined Aug 19, 2015
We have the pieces, but like the coach in the UK section mentioned - we are typically better when we are the hunter, and not the hunted. (Hunter/hunted were switched in the quote, but thats what he meant).

Saw a rumor that Langford is done playing basketball because of whatever this injury is. Weird because it was just announced a week or 2 ago that he was cleared to play. Hopefully that was just a BS rumor, because if we lose him (again) - I don't know if we are the clear #1

Joined Nov 7, 2012
We have the pieces, but like the coach in the UK section mentioned - we are typically better when we are the hunter, and not the hunted. (Hunter/hunted were switched in the quote, but thats what he meant).

Saw a rumor that Langford is done playing basketball because of whatever this injury is. Weird because it was just announced a week or 2 ago that he was cleared to play. Hopefully that was just a BS rumor, because if we lose him (again) - I don't know if we are the clear #1
At this point there seems to be more smoke about the potential Jalen Nailor injury than the Langford rumors....but who knows on either at this point.
Langford I find a little harder to believe at this stage.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now