The College Basketball Post

1670048464227.png

Yeah I’ll never get used them in the B10. Just weird mojo. I think it’d help them recruiting locally too
It doesn’t fit, never has and never will…UMD made that Big 10 move just to be in the middle of the football standings at best every season :lol: :smh:

But now they switching up teams again so no better time to make a move if they really wanted

It doesn’t fit, never has and never will…UMD made that Big 10 move just to be in the middle of the football standings at best every season :lol: :smh:

But now they switching up teams again so no better time to make a move if they really wanted

Where else would they go? The ACC will be dead soon. It’s all about football.

:lol: the ACC won’t dissolve

Ok maybe not anytime soon, but eventually once the ACC’s GoR expires you don’t think the B1G or SEC will take any of the ACC schools? It’s all about $$$, football brings in the revenue. Maryland would never go back to the ACC.

Ok maybe not anytime soon, but eventually once the ACC’s GoR expires you don’t think the B1G or SEC will take any of the ACC schools? It’s all about $$$, football brings in the revenue. Maryland would never go back to the ACC.
I was making a joke about Maryland coming back. I don’t think they should have ever left in the first place but that’s a different subject. Media deal runs through 2036, Phillips is trying to add more revenue back to the schools, they’re getting an additional 6 million in the comcast deal.

You’re never going to split UNC/Duke, Dabo has a running list of issues with the portal and I don’t see him wanting to compete in the SEC with that. Would State leave? Probably the only one I could see leaving.

The league has done a good job at being on the offense and they have leverage with ND when they decide to join a conference full time for football. Think that’s their wild card to hold off anyone trying to poach a school

Back
Top Bottom