The College Basketball Post

There's nothing that Jabari is going to do to show that he's better than Wiggins and that's not even a slight to him. They're just different levels of prospects.

I was tough on Wiggins because I thought the hype was a little too much but after watching a lot of him you are correct.
What he has over him is just genetics, he's just a specimen. Bari is just a great player but Wiggins is a #1 pick, if the rule wasn't there he would be in the 2013 draft.
He's one of those one in 10 year players. Haven't seen a 6'7 kid with that much quickness, athleticism, and confidence since Bron. His range is there, so is his handle and he's only going to improve.
You can tell in the way he plays that he knows he's the best player no matter who is on the court, once he starts strength training and improves his passing/court vision there isn't anything he can't do.
Coach Cal is going to win his second next year.

Wiggins needs to improve his jumper. Only knock cause he'll get stronger.
:lol: @ anyone counting fsu out
Come on be for real, he's only going to school for one year why would he go to FSU over Lexington where he will already be treated like a pro and play with the best recruiting class?
**** where his parents went to school, Cal isn't letting him slip away you act like we haven't seen this movie before.

Last edited:
Best friend at fsu and the parents thing also. Its not like fsu has a slouch class coming in. Ask OKB Wiggins is different. All im saying is its not a foregone conclusion he's going to UK. Evan Daniels said last week that if he had to pick where he thought he'd end up rigjt now he said FSU.

Texas is the presumed leader for Randle. Landing the twins could be why they dont get him now. I'll try and find the quote from Brian Snow where he touched on them not getting along

Am I crazy for thinking NC State is the best place for Randle...I mean his ideal projection is C.Webb and having the horses like NC State would have around him next year would be scary...Purvis, Warren, Barber, Randle would be a threat.

Best friend at fsu and the parents thing also. Its not like fsu has a slouch class coming in. Ask OKB Wiggins is different. All im saying is its not a foregone conclusion he's going to UK. Evan Daniels said last week that if he had to pick where he thought he'd end up rigjt now he said FSU.
Texas is the presumed leader for Randle. Landing the twins could be why they dont get him now. I'll try and find the quote from Brian Snow where he touched on them not getting along
Evan Daniels & Dave Telep have no idea what they're talking about regarding Wiggins or any Canadians for that matter. Personally, I've been working with the Canadian circuit for years and Dave Telep has done nothing but disrespect Canadians with his childish remarks & rankings.

Obvioulsy Wiggins is #1 and can choose to go any where... Don't count out a school like Syracuse (Tyler Ennis committed) or UNC (MJ saw him play recently). Also, if anyone remembers what happened to Anthony Bennett when he was debating between UNLV and UK. When Bennett committed to UNLV all of BBN on twitter crucified him. Bennett & Wiggins and the whole CIA Bounce camp are very tight. Wiggins saw what happened and took note of it.

FSU or UK? He has a lot of time until that signing period. We'll see where Randle & Aaron Gordon land. All the dust will settle shortly.

Everyone just enjoy the ride & try to catch the kid hoop if you can. It's simply a show you can't miss at this stage.

I was just sharing what i saw posted from the scout guys. Of course he isnt gonna come out and say he doesnt like them. As much as you dont like someone that still doesnt mean that you dont think they're the best at their position. Besides if anyone can mend bad feelings between players im sure its Cal.

Found this on Duke's scout and thought it was funny seeing how things have worked out

- Kabongo would have been able to come to Duke had he made de-commitment when he originally reached out to Duke through Kyrie. When he wouldn't pull the trigger, Duke went in on Cook and honored that until the end. It seems to be working out just fine.

Am I crazy for thinking NC State is the best place for Randle...I mean his ideal projection is C.Webb and having the horses like NC State would have around him next year would be scary...Purvis, Warren, Barber, Randle would be a threat.
That would be a great look for NC State but I doubt that Randle will end up there. I actually see him maybe going to KU, he would fit in great there and would thrive in Self's system like T-Rob & The Morris brothers. He said he's looking for a great environment/fans (generic as hell) and Kansas has that + a history of recent 1st rounders with his skill set
I don't see him going to Lexington either. The class they have coming in is already pretty loaded + add on the fact that either Wiggins or Gordon will end up there as well too many #1 options for one basketball.

Man this is going to be a special freshman/2014 Draft class.

I was just sharing what i saw posted from the scout guys. Of course he isnt gonna come out and say he doesnt like them. As much as you dont like someone that still doesnt mean that you dont think they're the best at their position. Besides if anyone can mend bad feelings between players im sure its Cal.
Found this on Duke's scout and thought it was funny seeing how things have worked out
- Kabongo would have been able to come to Duke had he made de-commitment when he originally reached out to Duke through Kyrie. When he wouldn't pull the trigger, Duke went in on Cook and honored that until the end. It seems to be working out just fine.

How much do we really know about them not liking each other? Seems like gossip, both sides have said there is no beef. I would have really loved to see Myck play for the Blue Devils even though Cook is a baller.

Randle would be a savage in Self's high-low.

SDSU identifies talent so well, why is that Skylar Spencer kid not on a Pac 12 roster? He and Shepard will keep that program going after Jamaal is gone.

I don't like to go overboard, but is this Mclemore kid the best SG in the country?

Just wondering...the hype he's getting this week is crazy

I been here. same way I was here when we curb stomped Duke in the tourney. wasnt even enough lightbulbs in the scoreboard to count up how bad we did it neither.

I aint going nowhere Son. You already SNOWWWWWWWWWWWW

almost as odd as a college kid with a $100k worth of jewelry.

I been here. same way I was here when we curb stomped Duke in the tourney. wasnt even enough lightbulbs in the scoreboard to count up how bad we did it neither.
I aint going nowhere Son. You already SNOWWWWWWWWWWWW

A6_Af0nCUAEZ2k-.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom