The College Basketball Post

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I want to take this time to Thank the Heavens above for letting Josh Pastner take that Memphis Job...

Boy did we luck up!

Joined Mar 8, 2008
I dont think the ones who said they were a top 5 team and were goin to the final four last year will be back for another month.

That game alone made DWill a top 5 pick

Joined Jun 10, 2004
"UofL is a huge favorite tomorrow. Pitino hasn't had this much pressure to perform since he did it in a booth with his trainer watching."

:lol:

Joined Jun 1, 2008
"UofL is a huge favorite tomorrow. Pitino hasn't had this much pressure to perform since he did it in a booth with his trainer watching."
:lol:
I don't think Kentucky is as big of an underdog as we think, they're playing with a lot more confidence plus Dieng isn't 100%
If the Kentucky can attack the rim, not settle for stupid shots (I'm looking at you Archie, Alex) and Noel/WCS can anchor the paint they can take Louisville.
Cardinals have a lot of experience and poise though, they have played in a bunch of huge games and they have a point guard who's been in college since I was in high school.

Who would have thought Singler would end up being the more productive pro out of those two?
I always thought Singler would be a good pro that would play 12+ years because you don't find guys his size with such solid fundamentals, shooting and IQ
D Will is all athleticism or nothing.

Bill Walton is going to call the Missouri-UCLA game tonight on ESPN.
The god :smokin

UCLA is going to get worked, Pressey is going to pick them apart.
Not to mention how they'll lock them up on D, more Howland slander on the way

Joined Dec 28, 2012
After a brief hiatus, I'm back :smile:

Some thoughts after OOC...

Nick Johnson with one of the biggest jumps of any player from his freshman to sophomore year, so consistent.
Lyons is everything I thought up to this point. Frustrating as hell, but tough as nails and a big game player.
Solo and Parrom with senior leadership and stepping up in crunch time.
The 3 freshman bigs compliment each other so well and are continuing to develop at a slow, steady rate. Next year if all of them come back, which seems likely as well as the addition of Aaron Gordon, our front court will have 4 future nba players.

I reckon the PAC-12 finishes

Arizona
Colorado
Ucla
Oregon
Cal
Stanford
Arizona state
Washington
Oregon state
Washington state
USC
Utah

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now