The College Basketball Post

And have we established that Greg Anthony's fav word is "standpoint?"

bruh i noticed that **** too :lol:

& this ***** archie goodwin been disappearing like hell lately after a great start to the season. its like he completely useless if he aint the primary ball handler

Last edited:
Supposedly Jamaal Franklin started wearing long sleeves so the refs could see his arms getting grabbed during games last season :lol:

Trey Burke is balling right now with THJ out with an ankle injury. 12 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds only 6 minutes into the game.

Archie is the only UK freshman that has impressed me this season. Not even Nerlens.  Honestly Archie is the only one that could do anything in a NBA/Dleague jersey right now.  I wanna see who stays. 

Archie was atrocious for the first half though, worst player on the floor.

Their real issue with personnel is Poythress sleepwalking. Not sure what else people expected from Nerlens, still best/most valuable presence on the team.

Nik Stauskas 57% from 3 on the season. He was 5-8 tonight. Trey Burke had 22pt and 11 assists. And GRob III had 18. Tim Hardaway did not play due to ankle injury.

Archie was atrocious for the first half though, worst player on the floor.
Their real issue with personnel is Poythress sleepwalking. Not sure what else people expected from Nerlens, still best/most valuable presence on the team.

Staning for Nerlens...Maybe I was just drunk but I just didnt see that much of a difference between him and Cauley-Stein today on the floor for me to say that. Archie put the team on the back 2nd half.

I still stand by the idea that no one wants to see these boys come march.

Archie is the only UK freshman that has impressed me this season. Not even Nerlens.  Honestly Archie is the only one that could do anything in a NBA/Dleague jersey right now.  I wanna see who stays. 
i feel the same way as far as which of their freshmen could play in the league next year. but it looks to me that ever since harrow been back archie been invisible & not aggressive at all except for a few spurts cause he aint able to dominate the ball. i swear he be playin like he just woke up from a wee nap...& like i said before, i dont know wat yall see thats so impressive about poythress

Staning for Nerlens...Maybe I was just drunk but I just didnt see that much of a difference between him and Cauley-Stein today on the floor for me to say that. Archie put the team on the back 2nd half.

WCS was his equal today, the entire season - I don't see anyone else on the team as having been as consistent as him. Far and and away their best defender, best rebounder and no concerns about hard he'll play.
Kentuckys main issue is free throws and it's been like that since Cal has been running the show

not really, well above average last season and the year before that.

of course my recorder fails at my anticipated game of the year. Im heated b, :smh: :smh:: {

any way to get UNLV-UNC after the fact? :nerd:

of course my recorder fails at my anticipated game of the year. Im heated b,
mean.gif
mean.gif
: {
any way to get UNLV-UNC after the fact?
nerd.gif
ESPN3.com has replays 

Minnesota vs. Michigan St in a couple days! :pimp:

Can't wait. Gonna be there front row.

Bennett is a beast. I feel like he's not even in pro shape yet either. Imagine what he can look like around predraft time.

Back
Top Bottom