The College Basketball Post

Burke
Jamaal Franklin
Bennett
McDermott
Plumlee

honorable mention: McLemore, Murphy Holloway, Napier, Flip, Erick Green, Zeller/Oladipo, B. Paul, Russ Smith, Olynyk, Momo (seriously).

Last edited:
I find it interesting that Zona ran off one wild shoot first undersized PG and basically got his clone two years later...

who would you rather have, Momo or Lyons? ...

I'd go:

burke
Pressy
McDermott
Plumlee
Olynyk

I find it weird that whenever unc reloads, they suck pretty bad by unc standards that next season. But when Duke reloads, they still end up respectable and away from the NIT.

I don't if I really agree with that...Am I the only one that feels Roy is slightly asleep at the wheel a bit? Should have been in Wiggins ear from the jump.
man i just dont like roy period, the dude cant coach to me. since he been at unc, wat player developed their skills under him(maybe reyshawn terry?)? its like he just recruit & throw them ****** on the court & say "play ball".
laugh.gif
agreed to an extent

Burke
Pressey
Deshaun Thomas
McDermmott
Plumlee

Big game tomorrow @ Indiana... Vegas has the Gophers as a 8-point dogs right now. I feel that's a tad high for the Hoosiers to be favored, but oh well. It'll be interesting to see if Crean puts Oladipo on Andre Hollins or Austin Hollins. I'm almost glad Joe Coleman had a great game against Illinois because maybe Crean will waste Oladipo's superb defensive efforts on him when that game was really just a blip.

Probably late but I just ran across he interview with Wiggins host mom,she thinks the spotlight at UK might be too much for him :smh:

“He doesn’t like the spotlight. That’s the reason I don’t know if he’ll go to Kentucky.”

Probably late but I just ran across he interview with Wiggins host mom,she thinks the spotlight at UK might be too much for him
mean.gif

“He doesn’t like the spotlight. That’s the reason I don’t know if he’ll go to Kentucky.”
I'm pretty sure he's getting used to it
laugh.gif

Probably late but I just ran across he interview with Wiggins host mom,she thinks the spotlight at UK might be too much for him :smh:

She's trolling, the spotlight will be on him if he goes to Santa Clara.

Am I the only one that feels a ranked team / fans shouldn't storm the court...if you're top 25 in the country, shouldn't you expect to beat anyone ranked 1-25?

Back
Top Bottom