The College Basketball Post

Olander is trash, thought he was going to develop into a decent stretch 4 but kid has nothing going for him. Nolan should get minutes over him at this point.
RJ can play, decent for quick runs as a glue guy.
Bazz can pull a decent Kemba impression in crunch time, too.
RJ can play? We watching the same dude? He's a bum and shouldn't have the honor of wearing that UConn jersey.

Yea, we are watching the same guy. Kid hustles and is a solid option to go to when Omar forgets there is a game going on. Not saying he should be taking minutes away from Boat and Bazz, but I'm happy he is on this team this year.

Also, love Andre Hollins, kid is a shotmaker. JPZ, you still want to fire Tubby?
Didn't get a chance to post in here til now...

That win over Michigan St. Just for the team's psyche the rest of the way throughout the B10 season... that was huge. Can't remember the last time they beat Michigan St. Kalin Lucas always killed them.

While the team's playing great ball, Tubby's recruiting is still lacking man. His recruiting class for next year is no good, and missing out on in-state gems like Tyus and Rashad Vaughn would be a disappointment (Vaughn especially, while good, if Tubby can't close down the borders on someone like him :smh: )

Team's playing great, but his recruiting his still an issue with me. A guy with a big name like his should be doing better. You're not going to hear me show any complaints right now with the performance I'm seeing from this year's team though.

Well, he is kind of unlucky that Tyus is as good as he is cause all the major guys are going all-in on him so he really has no chance on that one. Vaughn's no slouch either both are top 20 kids right now who have attention from all over the country from the major players.

How would you suggest him improving recruiting? Minnesota isn't exactly a talent rich state and what are you going to tell kids from outside of the state? Come spend your winters in snowy and frigid Minnesota?

I mean, if he doesn't have **** luck with Royce being crazy, his past couple of seasons they prolly have a sweet 16 caliber team. He has managed to get kids in there that can play. Next year you'll prolly suck again but I'm sure Tubby will manage to get some kids in there that can play.

I have no illusions that UK is an amazing team this year,but beating any team by 52 points is impressive

mad.gif

Wanted this game @ Nova, tough tough loss. 

Both teams played hard.

Arizona sloppy play finally catches up with them SMH. Colorado is a good squad though

Interested to see ucla vs cal as well

Back
Top Bottom