The College Basketball Post

The question is can they score enough?
nerd.gif
Kentucky should storm through the SEC that's for sure 
laugh.gif

These commentators beasting over Jennifer Lawrence, she better watch her back 

Last edited:
Feels good man.
Outside of the Harrisons, I'm very pleased at how well this LOADED team plays together and so unselfish. It's great to watch, it isn't just throwing them out there, they really look for the open man and play awesome team defense too. Their defense is plain scary

ulis the truth & should definitely start over andrew...do the harrison twins even get drafted at this point?

ulis the truth & should definitely start over andrew...do the harrison twins even get drafted at this point?

I think just about everybody in the blue and white platoon will get drafted at some point.

I've been saying Ulis is the truth all season though.

Last edited:
^ true, but i just dont see wat the twins have to offer at the next level. they have no athleticism, aaron is a shooter that cant shoot & andrew isnt good at anything. im still tryna figure out how they were ranked so high comin outta high school, only thing they got is size

Watching Gonzaga yesterday on the road at BYU, they pulled out the win but they didn't convince me they're ready to be a top team. Sabonis is quickly fading to me, he's way too temperamental. He's pretty wild, makes boneheaded decisions. Showing his freshman bad as of late.

They have plenty of offensive fire power though, they weren't quite snapping on all cylinders. Wiltjer and Pangos lit it up from the perimeter something was just missing to me, probably their defense. BYU was horrendous taking horrible shots and horrible 3's (7-25)

Watching Gonzaga yesterday on the road at BYU, they pulled out the win but they didn't convince me they're ready to be a top team. Sabonis is quickly fading to me, he's way too temperamental. He's pretty wild, makes boneheaded decisions. Showing his freshman bad as of late.

They have plenty of offensive fire power though, they weren't quite snapping on all cylinders. Wiltjer and Pangos lit it up from the perimeter something was just missing to me, probably their defense. BYU was horrendous taking horrible shots and horrible 3's (7-25)
Anytime Wiltjer is involved the defense is going to be a little suspect,his bad D was exposed at Big Blue Madness when Jon Hood put up 17 against him.I chalked it up to Wiltjer being a freshman but the defense never really improved.

Back
Top Bottom