The College Basketball Post

Odds of any team going undefeated are next to nil. It is just media hype to generate clicks and discussion.

Cal better stop playing with his season and give Ullis the wheel. Andrew gonna mess around and cost him a tourney game.

Last edited:
Stephen B : Louisville offered Quentin Goodin recently. Is his recruitment over now in your mind ?

I don't know who Florida leads for now besides maybe Juwan Durham.
Yeah I would say so,he's been pretty vocal about Louisville,the only thing that might hurt their chances is when they cut communication with him for a few months....Glad I got completely drunk and slept trough the game today....From what I've read almost all the mistakes were on the twins(as usual) anybody care to elaborate? I trust your alls analysis more than the media....

I been saying they aren't unbeatable but I am shocked at how their conference play has started. Thought they would blast through to begin with
If they were truly the " greatest team" they should have wrecked ole miss and A&M easy. I think they'll lose to somebody. Hopefully. Arkansas is the only ranked team on that cakewalk SEC schedule.

I swear this Duke team is so damn stupid and selfish. They give no dambs about getting the ball to Okafor 

Tyus Jones and Sulamon are the main culprits

Last edited:
You watching Dre? I notice at times he thinks he's better than he is, not just today. But I guess that's just a freshman testing his limits

Last edited:
Credit to NC State, timely passes have helped them a lot. That and too many turnovers. 21 for State (don't know his name) is giving us trouble too, even with Okafor, size remains a problem for us. That's why I honestly think it'll be hard af for us to beat Kentucky, way too much size for us to overcome without playing an A+ game.

Back
Top Bottom