The College Basketball Post

Harrison twins coming back to Kentucky, their draft stock ain't ****. Yea I'm not sure why Devin Booker's draft stock is so high tbh but hey I guess the scouts know things that we don't.

I guess I don't pay attention to the draft. But I clearly remember seeing the harrison twins up there in the first round. Must've been those mock draft express ones,

trust me. byt the end of the year, they had fallen out of all the mocks.

Last edited:
andrew harrison either doesnt care or not know about the hot mic :lol:
even dudes in the nba dont do that at a presser :lol:

@jasonWSJ: Frank the Tank turned 22 today.
He said win was the best birthday present he's gotten.
He was asked what was 2nd best.
"I got an N64 once."

:lol:

^ bandwagon from one blue blood program to the next 
laugh.gif

Or just a UK fan seeing he's got Duke all the way.

Tag it how you need to, though.

Last edited:
HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ninja we made it! And &@$! Kentucky, y'all been vulnerable all season. I respect all the Kentucky fans on here but the fact y'all had folks crying? I hate BBN.

I'm still dumbfounded how you idiots think Cal is the best coach in college ball. Do y'all not see the crap Bo does with marginal talent? Are y'all paying attention to the last 5 minutes of the game? Y'all suck man :lol:

I'm scared of Wisco. We've beaten them tho so that counts for something

The twins are projected 2nd round to undrafted, I hope they leave tho I hate them ******. Lyles, Booker, WCS, & Towns could all go...Dakari might be able to get drafted but he'd be outta the league after his 1st contract

Bandwagon means jumping teams.

Period.

Not everyone hates the teams that everyone says they're supposed to hate.

I hate Duke, but that's me. If he's still a UK fan, how can he be bandwagonning?

[quote name="dmxfury"]UK fan should never cheer for Duke. Know your history[/quote]Silly rules.

UK facts should be fans of UK.

Does it make sense for a UK fan to cheer for Doke? No. I won't be.

One of my peeves, though, is when people stay with this "Well if this is your team, you're not allowed to ever like these guys, these guys, and definitely not these guys" foolishness.

Bump that. :lol:

Man that scene for that Wisconsin game was nuts both fanbases went in...what a great experience...for sure will be out numbered monday

Back
Top Bottom