The College Basketball Post

Harrison comment is a non-story to me. Normal basketball talk. Obviously it shouldn't have been said, but it's not surprising that someone is angry about being asked about the dude that just beat you...

[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]he was just angry. words out of frustration if you will. if i was kaminsky id be smiling knowing i made him feel that way.[/quote]Absolutely. Anyone who plays sports has at least one story of success where they made someone say something like that or maybe even exactly those 3 words. Anytime I've heard someone say that about me after I busted their head, I feel like exactly what you said: "Got him. :smokin "

It's a good feeling.

[quote name="DON RAMON"]kaminsky was probably all like

frank-kaminsky-dance-off-2.gif

after hearing that comment[/quote]Tru. "Got him."

I cannot believe Kentucky lost. I am in total shock. I agree with Stephen A. Smith. They will just be remembered as a "good team".

Harrison comment is a non-story to me. Normal basketball talk. Obviously it shouldn't have been said, but it's not surprising that someone is angry about being asked about the dude that just beat you...

Absolutely. Anyone who plays sports has at least one story of success where they made someone say something like that or maybe even exactly those 3 words. Anytime I've heard someone say that about me after I busted their head, I feel like exactly what you said: "Got him. :smokin "

It's a good feeling.

i woulda said **** him :lol: dumb question to even ask

This this & this

Obviously I'm no pro athlete but I've always said I'd prod give some smart as reply when reporters asked those dumb questions.

"So can you tell us why you guys shot only 38% from the floor today with 12 turnovers?"
"What can you tell us about your opponent and why they beat you?"

I prob would've replied to the reporter ... "N were you even watching the game, what do you think?"

:lol:

I've heard some mention Wisconsin has 3-4 guys with NBA potential

outside of the obvious two and possibly Hayes (who has been creeping into mock drafts recently), who else would get a look?

Gasser was an exceptional defender (3 time all big ten) at the college level and can knock down open shots but is otherwise limited offensively

Koenig has shown to be a knockdown three point shooter and has the ability to create of the bounce, especially using the crossover to set up his jump shot..he still needs to work on getting to and finishing around the rim but he has good size (6'4") for the PG position and can really run an offense

I really hope this dies down.

Having Don Lemon and Trinidad James debate about the word once was bad enough

I cannot believe Kentucky lost. I am in total shock. I agree with Stephen A. Smith. They will just be remembered as a "good team".
i wouldnt call them a good team and discredit their effort all season. this was a great kentucky team. their loss just fortifies the fact that the tournament is all about one game.

I've seen people try to compare this to the OU chants...

Saying he should be suspended like the kids were...

Like... How do you even draw those parallels...

:lol: :lol:

I've heard some mention Wisconsin has 3-4 guys with NBA potential

outside of the obvious two and possibly Hayes (who has been creeping into mock drafts recently), who else would get a look?

Gasser was an exceptional defender (3 time all big ten) at the college level and can knock down open shots but is otherwise limited offensively

Koenig has shown to be a knockdown three point shooter and has the ability to create of the bounce, especially using the crossover to set up his jump shot..he still needs to work on getting to and finishing around the rim but he has good size (6'4") for the PG position and can really run an offense

Hayes, Dekker, Kaminsky.

and Koenig if he continues to develop has a second round chance maybe in 2 more years.

I've seen people try to compare this to the OU chants...

Saying he should be suspended like the kids were...

Like... How do you even draw those parallels...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man just go on any outlet that has this story that has predominantly white viewers.. **** is terrible some of the stuff I have seen

Five thirty eight did a study on the coaches who most often outperform their teams talent level in the tournament.

The list has some familiar faces, obviously the god Tom Izzo is 1.

I think you can guess who is in the top 3. :pimp: :nerd:

and you can probably guess who is dead last.

Spoiler: RICK BARNES. :lol:

Last edited:
Smh at the white media. They won't even TRY to understand, and that's why they won't ever get it.

Also, this UK team really wasn't THAT special. WCS and Towns were they're best players. Those guys can't create they're own offense. You keep UK off the offensive glass, stop the lobs and limit the bailout trees, and they're very beatable. Losing Pothryss hurt too.

UK's 2009, 2012 and 2014 teams were more talented, they all just played in tougher seasons.

Smh at the white media. They won't even TRY to understand, and that's why they won't ever get it.

What's there to understand?  Clear as day Harrison disrespected another player on a national stage. 

Also, bonus points for only including "white" media as unwilling to see your point of view.

Back
Top Bottom