The College Basketball Post

I wish Semi Ojeleye didn't waste time at Duke. That stage ain't for everybody, I could easily see Alex O'Connell transferring down the road

Him playing against 5'10 kids in high school hurt him. He should've transferred to a school with tougher competition with that body/athleticism

Him playing against 5'10 kids in high school hurt him. He should've transferred to a school with tougher competition with that body/athleticism
To an extent...what prospects aren't playing against 5'10 kids unless you go to a basketball factory? 

The summer circuit is where guys get evaluated the most and he played for the one of the top AAU teams in the country where he matched up against plenty of sizable players.

woody....read on anything on duval and Duke and how legit it is ?

Since duke's main insider who was running their scout forum left and joined up with Adam Rowe at 24/7(best coverage as far as Duke goes now) they're as reliable as it comes. With that said the latest word is "Duke is in a good spot with Duval" fwiw.

Very weird recruitment. Grades will effect everything with this kid

Since duke's main insider who was running their scout forum left and joined up with Adam Rowe at 24/7(best coverage as far as Duke goes now) they're as reliable as it comes. With that said the latest word is "Duke is in a good spot with Duval" fwiw.

Very weird recruitment. Grades will effect everything with this kid

he better get it together then...wasn't duke his dream school?

Anybody know anything about Zion Williamson? My boy just let me know about him and he plays up at Spartanburg day. Might go see him play when they come to Ben lippen then I'll definitely see him at the Chick-fil-A classic. I saw coach K and the staff went to watch him practice not long ago

Anybody know anything about Zion Williamson? My boy just let me know about him and he plays up at Spartanburg day. Might go see him play when they come to Ben lippen then I'll definitely see him at the Chick-fil-A classic. I saw coach K and the staff went to watch him practice not long ago

Real deal. Dropped 40 last week. Visited Duke for CTC. All the top schools are after him

And Outkast, i remember him being high on Duke in the beginning before things got complicated

Back
Top Bottom