The College Basketball Post

Yeah. Said FBI investigation since 2015 from what I read. NCAA didn't know until this morning. Have recordings of adidas and other shoe companies. Phew. We all in this. Lol. We know all schools do this but for sure NCAA protects who it chooses. FBI gonna air everybody out?

Congrats Dre. Grown man move.

Dude on Reddit had a post implicating Peyton Siva. Had some decent info, and the post was gaining attention, but it just got deleted :lol:

Wait so the reason the Feds are involved is because federal aid money was being given to students under false pretenses? Could said students also be on the hook for that?

Get caught with the bag? My favorite coach would never

giphy.gif

Also, does it make me a scumbag if I instantly thought that this news would help IU with Romeo Langford?

Congrats Dre!

Saw somewhere Quickley and Langford's names were mentioned with involvement but gotta find the link. Nas Little involved as well

Louisville has been made aware they are under FBI investigation.

This is gonna be huge. Louisville has gotta be in line for the death penalty :lol:

As if the Brian Bowen recruitment was odd enough for the casual fan.

Once these guys start talking(and they will) it's gonna be a mess. WorldWideWes is somewhere just laughing

I'm sure bron's bag was huge, even back then. I remember him not being able to play cause of some jerseys and a hummer.

Exactly. UA, Nike and Adidas all bidding for him at the same time. In this day and age where his star would be even bigger now (as a HS'er) than it was in 2003 (when it was still huge)

**** man, he (& his circle) might've gotten like 2 million.

Exactly. UA, Nike and Adidas all bidding for him at the same time. In this day and age where his star would be even bigger now (as a HS'er) than it was in 2003 (when it was still huge)

**** man, he (& his circle) might've gotten like 2 million.
People are going crazy over LaMelo. Can't even imagine what it would be like for LeBron in today's landscape.

After all these blue bloods get slapped with these scholarship reductions and post season play bans, the final four go be Butler, Wichita State, Gonzaga, and Princeton.

Back
Top Bottom