The College Basketball Post

*looks at assistants that got rounded up*

*looks at schools that were recruiting Bagley*. :lol:

Ricks statement from his lawyer :rofl: Opening statment had me dying "These allegations come as a complete shock to me" Really?

Beasley was originally committed to UNC-Charlotte and then decommitted when Dalonte Hill left for KSU. He would've followed him wherever honestly.

Here's an article about his mom's rent getting paid and more on the agent-runner **** that goes on

http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-beasley-lawsuit-improper-benefits-commonplace-say-experts-362236

I'm just waiting for Baylor to get mentioned. I saw firsthand what they gave Quincy and Deuce

like my man used to tell me at UH, it's a reason john wall wanted to go to baylor until kentucky stepped up.

Chuck Person is facing up to 80 years in prison. Probably won't happen, but that seems like such a silly risk over college basketball.

Miami and Arizona were really bidding 150K ++ for Nas Little. Woo boy.

giphy.gif

Welp.....I'm hoping for the best here but expecting the worse.

KU officials are monitoring the situation but have not been contacted the Feds. Yet...

Welp.....I'm hoping for the best here but expecting the worse.

KU officials are monitoring the situation but have not been contacted the Feds. Yet...
FBI left a number for a hotline if they want to get a jump on it.

Chuck Person is facing up to 80 years in prison. Probably won't happen, but that seems like such a silly risk over college basketball.
That is what I was thinking....Why risk all that just so you can be the fall guy for the head coach? Pretty wild.

On the real don't want to see UK get popped knowing all the top programs have been doing this for decades. Lived through the parting gift Eddie Sutton left us.

But if something would change to make things better for the players since most of the best ones are not going for the education, I'd be all for it.

NBA can just start a true farm system or a true academy system (not sure who should run it, i.e. USA Basketball, private funding, shoe companies).

On the real don't want to see UK get popped knowing all the top programs have been doing this for decades. Lived through the parting gift Eddie Sutton left us.

But if something would change to make things better for the players since most of the best ones are not going for the education, I'd be all for it.

NBA can just start a true farm system or a true academy system (not sure who should run it, i.e. USA Basketball, private funding, shoe companies).
Lets not mention the Sutton years.Dark Dark times.

Damn. My USC program going to die after this one. Sounds like two families were paid from players on the team right now. Melton and a incoming freshmen. I'm going to say it was O'Bannon

Disappointed. I just wanted to be a top 25 program. Nothing more.

I've gone through all the files and cliffs for those who are interested:

Louisville set up Bowen with 100K.
Were paying someone in the '19 class' mom 5K a month and 'get financed early'. Koprivica?

Arizona:
Paid 15k for Quinerly. To quote Dawkins - Miller wanted him really ****ing bad.
Book was straight up selling current and future Arizona players to agents.
Wanted Nas Little for 150K
Dawkins said he could go Arizona practices as if he were on the team LOL

Bland/USC:
Selling current players to agents as well.

Miami:
Went after Little with 150K backed by Adidas - willing to go to 200K if needed.

Ok St/South Carolina/Lamont Evans:
Selling players. Even had players meet in hotel room on road trips with the cooperative witness last season.
Even tried to sell (I assume PJ Dozier) in-season while he was at Ok St.
Wasn't at a big enough program and Dawkins & Co went onto Book and Bland and had a 'list' of assistants at higher profile programs to contact.

Chuck Person:
The biggest dumb-*** of all trying to sell fringe Auburn players and didn't even google the cooperative witness who had already been proven a fraud.

Arizona:
Paid 15k for Quinerly. To quote Dawkins - Miller wanted him really ****ing bad.
Book was straight up selling current and future Arizona players to agents.
Wanted Nas Little for 150K
Dawkins said he could go Arizona practices as if he were on the team LOL

IMG_8802.JPG

was Sean Miller's name popping up anywhere or are we implying he was dirty? Every time i saw Miller mentioned, i was assuming it was the agent, Andy Miller

Even without the Little bidding war, They paid Quinerly. And That falls on the HC with new NCAA bylaws. More to come out of that Arizona situation for sure. Book is facing 60 years, who the hell knows what he could say or what he knows.

I'd be shocked if Pitino keeps his job and after reading all of it, very surprised if Miller does as well.

Back
Top Bottom