The College Basketball Post

Raleigh needs to get rid of all these chains anyway.

They’ve got a Firstwatch in that Glenwood area and brier creek now. Solid, but nothing like scrambled in the boro

He shoulda just came here from the jump :smh:

Still would’ve had to come off the bench his freshman year, y’all had thornwell and made the final four.

Idk if I agree with the narrative that he would’ve been much better at USC than UNC

Still would’ve had to come off the bench his freshman year, y’all had thornwell and made the final four.

Idk if I agree with the narrative that he would’ve been much better at USC than UNC

Would have gotten a lot more burn at SC though. Would have at least doubled his minutes the first year no doubt and been the guy the next season. I feel like that experience woulda done him a lot better than being buried on the bench at NC

Would have gotten a lot more burn at SC though. Would have at least doubled his minutes the first year no doubt and been the guy the next season. I feel like that experience woulda done him a lot better than being buried on the bench at NC
Yea I think getting more mins and the less pressure at SC woulda done a lot for his confidence ...he just wasn’t ready for a school like UNC

Back
Top Bottom