The College Basketball Post

We have the pieces, but like the coach in the UK section mentioned - we are typically better when we are the hunter, and not the hunted. (Hunter/hunted were switched in the quote, but thats what he meant).

Saw a rumor that Langford is done playing basketball because of whatever this injury is. Weird because it was just announced a week or 2 ago that he was cleared to play. Hopefully that was just a BS rumor, because if we lose him (again) - I don't know if we are the clear #1

We have the pieces, but like the coach in the UK section mentioned - we are typically better when we are the hunter, and not the hunted. (Hunter/hunted were switched in the quote, but thats what he meant).

Saw a rumor that Langford is done playing basketball because of whatever this injury is. Weird because it was just announced a week or 2 ago that he was cleared to play. Hopefully that was just a BS rumor, because if we lose him (again) - I don't know if we are the clear #1

At this point there seems to be more smoke about the potential Jalen Nailor injury than the Langford rumors....but who knows on either at this point.
Langford I find a little harder to believe at this stage.

leaky black with a clean bill of health is going to be a problem.
CE016E0B-6BD5-4C14-81C1-B5505B02FB99.gif

"Top-10 forward Scottie Barnes will take an official visit to Oregon this weekend, a source confirms with @Rivals. Ducks will also host top-ranked scoring guard Jalen Green. Vitally important weekend for Dana Altman’s bunch", according to rivals.com

I hope Dana gets them both to commit soon

Just getting caught up with some recruiting, saw that Cassius Stanley is 20. Same age as Marvin Bagley (granted Stanley is a younger 20) who was supposed to be his teammate at Sierra

Dude was also Juzang's teammate at Harvard. I realize Juzang reclassified, but he's 18 and they're both freshman :lol:

Back
Top Bottom