The College Basketball Post

I hope we play UNC in the tournament , give you a Texas A&M level a** whooping
I almost got into a fight with some Bill Goldberg looking mother ****er (same size too - I definitely would have caught the spear and jackhammer combo from this guy) at a bar in Dallas during that game because he kept saying A&M was nothing but short gay boys. Told him his team was getting their asses kicked by a bunch of short gay boys and asked him how that made him feel and he wasn't happy :lol: Still see him at that same bar a lot and he was so drunk he never remembers it

How does Duke have this much space ?

Besides Vern Carey and Matt Hurt duke doesn't have anybody that can even dream of being first round picks this season .

turbospartan turbospartan : Izzo wants AJ Hoggard now , so I guess you got him on Sunday

Heard that as well. Kind of torn on it. He seems like a decent player, but we need shooters plus we already have a PG commit in the class (Jalen Terry). Roster will be a bunch of 6'3" and under guards, then a bunch of 6'8"+ wings/forwards (if Aaron Henry leaves after this year).

It was always going to be a large class 7-8.

Jalen, Hurt, Vernon, Javin, Tre, Jack are all gone.

Cassius(20) and Wendell both are 50/50

So you’re looking at replacing 8 guys. Justin Robinson may be back on scholarship as well(I haven’t checked to see if he switched back to being on one) so possibly 9 even

I think you could see him decide to go if he’s mocked in the top 20-25? The staff has told him they think he can be one and done if he has the year they expect from him. He compares what he does to Justise fwiw

Bill gonna be hurting when he finds out he’s not Teflon.

Had no idea Charlie Moore landed back home at Depaul

:rofl::smh:
At Kansas bringing in Snoop to shoot off money guns at strippers during their season kickoff.

216AB3A8-D7CD-47C0-948A-77D93D9C88DA.jpeg

something I thought I would never see in my lifetime. I thought no way would let they let Snoop do a full unedited concert. I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom