The College Basketball Post

Chris Burgess was the truth in high school, I remember seeing wear a RL shirt at an AAU tournament (I went out and got it the next week )

All things considered,that's not too bad.

Was expecting a full season ban initially, glad he'll be able to come back weeks before the conference tourney

UVA had an outlier year last season with versatility on offense and multiple NBA talents...Now they back to the usual slow, just play defense and keep every game close ball...Easy $$$ betting on the under dogs to cover the ridiculous spreads against em so far this year :lol: :pimp:

NCAA isn't ****
mjlol.png

Penny should loan him the 11k for the donation

NCAA isn't ****
mjlol.png

Penny should loan him the 11k for the donation

it’s shh like that why I don’t take college sports seriously and only watch when ain’t shh else on or just and excuse to drink.. or to check guys before they get drafted

whenever duke catches an L is only joy I see out of college basketball

Why the hell is UF's non conference so hard . Are next 3 games are at Saint Joe's , home for Marshall and at Butler

Definitely doesn’t mean he isn’t better :lol:
Yea Aquille probly better than yo right now and he’s in his mid 20’s and only plays in summer tourneys these days :lol:

But shout out to both of those lil guys, Baltimore city connections :pimp:

Lmfao fellas. I’m not saying the dude at UMBC is better than Carr. I’m just saying he’s defying the expectations and averaging 16 a game as a 5’2 hooper, the same thing Carr was supposed to be doing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom