The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by RellNye

RellNye

You are trying way too hard my dude. Not only is that you mad *!$+ not funny and played out, your execution was terribly off. There is no hint in my post that would lead to a "you mad" response, all I did was simply imply that Syracuse sucks.

Back to College Hoops...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If we're going back to College Hoops then you should exit this thread.

allen, I'm sorry, but Georgetown sucks.
laugh.gif
The same team that we blasted earlier...and the same teamthat took an L to Morgan State....you serious? You get your daily win against UNC and you start showing your chest. Be real...that Maryland team in this BigEast would be right there with DePaul battling for their first conference win.

Haven't pulled the youth card yet, but the use of the word 'suck'?

7 outa 10 kids in their first year in this system...2 of em playing the most important positions.

I realize that seems to have gone out the window after the Uconn game, but still it remains.

inmymind, yes III can get criticism for that, no doubt. Same with his inability to break a press and constant troubles inbounding the ball.

He has his weak points. But wouldn't trade him for anyone. He'll learn.

in fairness to him, this team was supposed to have Rivers, Egerson, Macklin, Braswell....that woulda changed the dynamics of it quite a bit.

Interested to see what he does or who he picks up in the spring. I know he wants to save spots for 2010 but a banger is desperately needed.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

RellNye

You are trying way too hard my dude. Not only is that you mad *!$+ not funny and played out, your execution was terribly off. There is no hint in my post that would lead to a "you mad" response, all I did was simply imply that Syracuse sucks.

Back to College Hoops...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
The same team that we blasted earlier...and the same team that took an L to Morgan State....you serious? You get your daily win against UNC and you start showing your chest. Be real...that Maryland team in this Big East would be right there with DePaul battling for their first conference win.

QFT
laugh.gif

Nice win for the Cards. I don't care what G'Town's record is.

I've watched G'Town a few times this year, and I still can't put my finger on what's wrong with them right now. They have the players, andJT3's a good coach.... IDK,maybe they'll get it together and win the BE tournament.

Rivers is severely missed if you ask me. Great, great defender. Vern definitely coulda helped too. Oh well, gota workwith what's there. Find an aggressive JUCO kid in the spring.

cadillac it was a good win, regardless of our struggles. ANYTIME you can go Sat/Monday on the road in this league and take both...very impressive. FT'S andconsistent shooting still are my concerns with Louisville. T Will sure does look like first round material right now.

Willie kinda reminds me of Ben Gordon before he fell in love with the 3 ball.

OU cast out to make a statement so far.

I forgot about Rivers leaving.

Your right on about consistent shooting and FT's being a problem for us.

One a side note.....If the NBA would draft how someone was actually playing and not potential, T-Will > Earl Clark in the draft, IMO. Thoughts?

There are very few times I actually want ku to win, but this is one of 'em.

Then Mizzou can win the Big XII outright.
grin.gif
Maybe...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

RellNye

Back to College Hoops...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
The same team that we blasted earlier...and the same team that took an L to Morgan State....you serious? You get your daily win against UNC and you start showing your chest. Be real...that Maryland team in this Big East would be right there with DePaul battling for their first conference win.
laugh.gif

Good thing we aren't in the Big East. You can talk all you want about what would happen if we were in the BigEast, but what more can we do than compete in the Conference we play in? No need to be salty that the Terps are outdoing the Hoyas, once again. Also,I've been "showing my chest" since day one. Don't come at me with that BS, all you have go back in this thread.

To be honest, I actually like Georgetown (being from DC). Only reason I talk @*@! about the Hoyas is because you fans talk a bunch of mess about Maryland,Gary, etc. and look where the Hoyas stand now. Maryland has held the area's college basketball throne ever since JT left.

Just got back from the game...

G-Town = NIT...they're done....

I dunno what was up w. DaJuan Summers, but dude looked like he didn't give a !%$@ out there tonight. That being said, if EVERYONE else on the G'Townroster could match Chris Wright's intensity, they would be much better off. The kid needs the ball in his hands at all times. The offense looked horrid.WAY too much standing around.

Austin Freeman needs to drop a good 15-20 pounds...no way dude is 230...

Man...if Greg Monroe puts in one more year for the Hoyas...
eek.gif

That Louisiville defense was something fierce...I'm a believer in Earl Clark...he was the best player on the court tonight. If he can give that kind ofeffort night in and night out, he's gonna be a problem on the next level. I'm still not gonna shake the Shawne Williams comparison (yet), but there ismore upside....

Terrence Williams = Marquis Daniels

Them Louisiville fans are some SERIOUS bammas...I didn't see any fat hogs wearing Urrita jerseys this time around, but there were some dudes asking"Where Georgetown be?"
smh.gif
Fubu must still be hot in parts of Kentucky...no joke...

I sat behind Andray Blatche, and he's the first professional dude I've seen rocking a NBA headband out in public....

MDterps, you and that other dude are ruining this thread by constantly trying to bait dudes into flamewars and arguments. just stop. and this is coming from aMaryland fan.

lol @ Blatche.

Kansas has to be the quietest defending national championship team to be 11-1 in conference.

Big 12 isn't much this year but Bill Self has done a hell of a job.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm a believer in Earl Clark...he was the best player on the court tonight. If he can give that kind of effort night in and night out, he's gonna be a problem on the next level.
That's been his problem, he DON'T bring it night in and night out. But if he did........
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Them Louisiville fans are some SERIOUS bammas...I didn't see any fat hogs wearing Urrita jerseys this time around, but there were some dudes asking "Where Georgetown be?"
smh.gif
Fubu must still be hot in parts of Kentucky...no joke...
laugh.gif
C'mon man don't group all fan's together likethat.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

lol @ Blatche.

Kansas has to be the quietest defending national championship team to be 11-1 in conference.

Big 12 isn't much this year but Bill Self has done a hell of a job.
Being a KU fan, if you'd had told me at the beginning of the year that we'd be in our current situation, I'd had said you werecompletely coo coo.

Blatche seems to be the kind of dude that would wear his jersey out to a club and use his trading card as a means of identification.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Blatche seems to be the kind of dude that would wear his jersey out to a club and use his trading card as a means of identification.
smh.gif
I don't put anything past him...I mean this is the same dude who used to crash at the verizon center because he was broke....

laugh.gif
C'mon man don't group all fan's together like that.

laugh.gif
I'm tellin u.....I dunno if it was a full moon, but L'Ville fans were in RARE form tonight....

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

MDterps, you and that other dude are ruining this thread by constantly trying to bait dudes into flamewars and arguments. just stop. and this is coming from a Maryland fan.
First, let me start by asking you to please not compare me to "that other dude".

Now, I don't ever try to bait anyone into flamewars/arguments, I simply state my opinion. It just so happens to be that most of the things I say generaterebuttals because I've been an avid supporter of the Terps, and NT doesn't like it.

If you were referring to me saying:

allen, I'm sorry, but Georgetown sucks

That's my opinion. I honestly think Georgetown sucks, just like much of NT think Maryland sucks. Only reason it was directed towards allen was becausehe's one of the few active Georgetown fans that post in this thread (also because he talks a lot of mess about Maryland). Sorry if my opinions are tostrong/straightforward.

Go Terps!

Like him a ton too, allen... Like, lottery pick like him... He flashes dominance defensively and on the glass, and he's got some skill offensively too,though he's raw on that end...

I'd take him top 10 in this coming draft, no doubt.

not too many kids that play like 7 footers should, and he can move around pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom