The College Basketball Post

I mean wasn't Clifton on record saying he didn't **** with Roy?

By many accounts Hans wasn't nice or personable so I can see that interaction with Wall happening

But don't buy for a second it's why Wall didn't end up at Carolina

By many accounts Hans wasn't nice or personable so I can see that interaction with Wall happening

something like that. And we didn't get another Clifton recruit until Bandon Huffman.

“I don’t have any respect for Roy Williams. I encourage [my players] to play for guys that will inspire them to be good people. If you’re not a good person, you can’t make someone a good person.” -- Brian Clifton

"I have no desire to talk to, to be involved with, to visit, to contemplate in any shape, form or fashion John Wall going to play for Roy Williams. Zero." -- Brian Clifton

https://www.tarheelblog.com/2009/04/john-walls-aau-coach-does-not-like-roy-williams

Hansbrough was a douche
My homeboy and I was in the club after the regional here in KC in which UNC played. We was in that thang all night and right was we was leaving he taps me on my shoulder and goes...thats Hansbrough over there. Sure enough. He and three other dudes were sitting at a round top drinking Bud Lights. I can guarantee you we were the only ones who even knew who he was. Walked out and didn't say a word.

My homeboy and I was in the club after the regional here in KC in which UNC played. We was in that thang all night and right was we was leaving he taps me on my shoulder and goes...thats Hansbrough over there. Sure enough. He and three other dudes were sitting at a round top drinking Bud Lights. I can guarantee you we were the only ones who even knew who he was. Walked out and didn't say a word.

Isn’t this a positive Hans experience? Dude was just chillin in the spot low key 😂😂

Wall mentioned Dexter Strickland and Larry Drew after the Hansbrough mention too.

I tend to believe this was more of the reason than anything. People forget that Dexter Strickland was one of the best guards in the country in the 09 class.

The full interview with wall is dope. A lot of cool Raleigh tidbits in there. That Word of God team was tough

Wall’s coach didn’t like Roy. He was never going to unc regardless of that late visit which I remember.

MVP MVP we playing basketball or football tonight? 23-12 at half :rofl::rofl::sick::sick:

A44043F2-5768-474F-ADB2-EC3A701CB292.jpeg

I tend to believe this was more of the reason than anything. People forget that Dexter Strickland was one of the best guards in the country in the 09 class.

The full interview with wall is dope. A lot of cool Raleigh tidbits in there. That Word of God team was tough
Just found out Strickland changed his name to Baden Jaxen. Wut.

Michigan beat Maryland by like 40 last time. This should be interesting. Rematches in college usually means the other team forgets how to play this time around.

Back
Top Bottom