The College Basketball Post

Uconn fan here, losing johnson isnt that big of a deal as long as Stanley Robinson picks it up this year, and dude up there is right, i think the 'cuse will take the BE
TEAM MACINTOSH​

^ Yes sir that is right.

I do agree though with you on Johnson. His loss i think helps. It will give Robinson some time to play and show what he can do.( Which should be a lot)

I am excited for some big east basketball!
Team Cowboys
6-1.

patiently waiting for Duke and St. johns games to start.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Quote:
smh.gif
ed following college hoops. My mom, uncle and sister all graduated from there so I have a family connection to the school.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at Brook Lopez... :smh:
smh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

D.Rose looked REAL impressive tonight. He was all over the damn floor doing everything.

chea!

memphis looking good
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

It should be a big year for the Heels. If they don't win it all this year I ain't sweatin it because our next two recruiting classes are going to be scary.
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

Rose is impressive...somebody that atheltic shouldn't have that kinda game..it's not fair

Somebody other than a Cuse fan thinks they win the BE :nerd:
nerd.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

ESPN highlights sucked. Anyone have additional footage from the game?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

I am a little pissed how SU never gets in these great Non-Conference tournaments!

Somebody other than a Cuse fan thinks they win the Big East?

You know i just have to be confident, but GT is looking good along with a few other teams. Then again, any team can win a conference tournament.

Team Cowboys
6-1.

Quote:
losing johnson isnt that big of a deal as long as Stanley Robinson picks it up this year
smh.gif
Stanley has all the potential in the world but he'll have another dissapointing year, basically a microcosm of the season UCONN will have this year. Anybody wanna cop tickets during the season let me know, I have season tickets I know I won't be using.
Quote:
@ dudes with multiple teams
:lol:
laugh.gif
Born and raised in CT, Duke alum and UCONN for grad school. You happy now Peter?
Quote:
Somebody other than a Cuse fan thinks they win the Big East?
:lol:
laugh.gif
Devendorf has proved that he's no G-Mac and doesn't have the guile to be a lead guard and great player. You lost your best shooter to injury. Lil Flynn hasn't played a game yet so he gets an incomplete. Greene doesn't even like to bang down low and would rather play a face up game on the perimeter.

Only reason Cuse will have a chance of winning the Big East is because it's weak. Only real legit squad is Georgetown, followed by Louisville (overrated).
Quote:
It should be a big year for the Heels. If they don't win it all this year I ain't sweatin it
"My mindsssss tellingggg me noooooo!! But my bodyyy!! My bodyyy!! Telling me yeuuhhhssssssss!!!"

Quote:
I am a little pissed how SU never gets in these great Non-Conference tournaments!

We're in the NIT jumpoff this year.......the teams we will be playing at the Garden will be great...

Quote:
Only reason Cuse will have a chance of winning the Big East is because it's weak :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Back
Top Bottom