The Color Quiz

Saw this floating around twitter today. It's a personality test. You take this test picking colors that "make you feel good". Thought it was being hyped up at first but it's actually kinda accurate in its description of things.

http://www.colorquiz.com

This was posted before and was pretty much agreed on that the results are vague and could apply to anyone, regardless of what colors you chose.

Last edited:
Just took the test and I totally guessed all the colors and made random choices and I found the results pretty general, and while I feel what some of it says.....I totally picked the colors randomly, not by how I felt about them.

This was posted before and was pretty much agreed on that the results are vague and could apply to anyone, regardless of what colors you chose.
Yeah some of it did seem to apply to 95% of people.. but there were some things that really described myself and others I know. But you're probably right :lol:

wth

this kinda described me right now
mean.gif

about 30% of it was semi spot on.

the other 70% was the complete opposite 
laugh.gif

this is so totally me omg

Your Existing Situation

"Is stubborn, demanding, and arrogant, works toward his own goals and purposes. Has little regard for others and is unwilling to compromise or negotiate."
Your Stress Sources

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful he is succeeding. Feels he has the right to everything he hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go his way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves him feeling miserable. Always sees himself as the victim as if everyone treats him poorly and he never is given his fair share. Feels his failures are no fault of his own, but due to the shortcomings of others."
Your Restrained Characteristics

Emotionally distant even from those closest to him.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels he is not receiving his fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. He keeps his emotions bottled up, leaving him quick to take offense to small things. He tries to make the best of his situation."

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

"Strongly resists any limits given him or disputes directed toward him. Stubborn, close-minded, and is hard to change his mind once it is made up. Uses his stubbornness as a way to prove he is independence and in control of the situation."
Your Actual Problem

"Feeling a lack of energy, he does not wish to be involved in further activity or give in to demands. He is feeling powerless causing him stress, agitation, and irritation. He reacts by becoming the victim and feeling as if everyone is out to get him. Demands with annoyance that he needs to get his own way."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to his short comings, which leads him to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."
- See more at: http://www.colorquiz.com/results.ph...7,2,5,1,6,3,4,0,1&p=full#sthash.2rjlK8xk.dpuf

what does it mean by which colors "feel" the best

am i picking my fav colors? Colors dont make me "feel" good or bad cept like cliche colors like black, gray, or blue or something like that

The times I've taking this test, the results were eerily accurate. I'm not referring to some vague descriptions, I'm talking about deep issues I notice about myself.

Back
Top Bottom