The Combat Jack Show Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket you're still posting this garbage after him interviewing Richard Spencer?

:stoneface:

Dawg, I can post what I want :lol:. I’m not 12. I can handle it :lol:. Adam himself is one of them, and he got Danny Mullen & Nick Fuentes been on there already, so this isn’t too far lol.

I’m super hip to what Richard Spencer has been up to lately. I actually was kinda intrigued to hear his political evolution. Still obviously a white supremacist, but interesting where his leanings are today, in this climate.

But NJ been fell off. I think what’s intersting as hell, is Lush’s brother is the CEO of indeed. ***** just got fired, he should call him :rofl:

Didn’t know his Dad was a big movie exec either. Dude did Timecop, The Relic and End of Days 😳🤯

Look like it. Damn, Adam was trying to snake AD behind the scenes, because he was mad AD own podcast was taking off, and told the white dude lush behind AD back, and it got back to AD. Yikes :lol:

This could all very well be fake drama tho :lol:. Who knows

****** had Van Lathan call in to mediate the situation :rofl:

Dawg, I can post what I want :lol:. I’m not 12. I can handle it :lol:. Adam himself is one of them, and he got Danny Mullen & Nick Fuentes been on there already, so this isn’t too far lol.

I’m super hip to what Richard Spencer has been up to lately. I actually was kinda intrigued to hear his political evolution. Still obviously a white supremacist, but interesting where his leanings are today, in this climate.

But NJ been fell off. I think what’s intersting as hell, is Lush’s brother is the CEO of indeed. ***** just got fired, he should call him :rofl:

Didn’t know his Dad was a big movie exec either. Dude did Timecop, The Relic and End of Days 😳🤯

:stoneface:

The no jumper universe is all over the place.

I’m starting to look at no jumper like a vh1 show. It seems like Adam and the crew just coming up with new stuff weekly to draw attention.

Look like it. Damn, Adam was trying to snake AD behind the scenes, because he was mad AD own podcast was taking off, and told the white dude lush behind AD back, and it got back to AD. Yikes :lol:

It's too much going on for it to be fake drama.

I'm just waiting on his white boy rebrand though.

Yeah I don't think AD would fake that.

AD already got his own thing poppin. Sharp can definitely go elsewhere and be a star. Them 2 was the only reason I watched no jumper stuff.

That's f'ed up. The way Adam keep tryna deflect, minimize and can't own up to doing some foul **** says a lot. Same way how Vlad couldn't own up to lying on Minister Farrakhan. You can tell AD pissed.

*regarding being polite in court and dressing up, don't know why quotes didn't work

It's necessary though, a lot of these judges don't even see a person and are ready to ruin your life over any little thing because it means nothing to them.

People are overstating how important the current NJ crew / talent is for that brand :lol:

AD join 2020 the rest after No Jumper was crazy popular for years before that

It was a good new look but Adam 22 clearly lost interest in talking music :wow::lol: so it don't matter

For a long time it was just Adam, Housephone and Camgirl. Camgirl I think is the only 1 that left on her own

Back
Top Bottom