The Combat Jack Show Thread

man them ns ain’t have nothing to talk about

they def stretched the 69 talk pause

they know damn well 69 can have an audience today after snitching

drake proved that and rick ross with their situations

I think they'll be people wondering what he's going to rap and talk about. Like rubberneckers for an accident, but I don't think it will be anything sustainable.

Plus dude will be a target. What club is going to book him. It's not just snitching. He'll be a target with anyone after attention.

Yea, I'm not going with the notion that dude is going to be completely good after snitching. Of course he's going to be able to put out music. It ain't **** to go into a studio somewhere, record something, and get it on a streaming platform these days.

This is one of those situations that we're just going to have to wait and see, because we've never seen a situation like this in the social media era.

Of course he wont be completely good. Nobody even said that. Mal, Joe and Parks was playing stupid in believing that he cant put out music anymore. 69, if able to, will perform in Europe. Bruh can easily roam there and do his thing.

I agreed with everything Charlamagne said about the Rory situation.

So half the dudes who work for Dusse couldn't get in, and Rory got his plus one in?

Asking Jay-Z for permissions like he's your girls daddy :lol:

Word. It is what it is as far as the backstory on the entire Palooza crew not getting in. But it comes off a way that two cats got in and the rest of them got left out. The optics of it all just seem like some shiesty ****.

There’s a joke to be made about us being in the outside looking in on the situation, but I’m not going to make it.

Rory be way too sensitive when they talk about the differences in generations. Our generation is full of sucka ****. More than others. :lol:

Last edited:
I see the Bodega Boys finally stopped taking 20 minutes in the aka's and added them to the end

I see the Bodega Boys finally stopped taking 20 minutes in the aka's and added them to the end

Yeah they had to. I loved the akas but when they started doing like an hour and fifteen minute pods with 40 mins of akas I was over it.

I really hope showtime gives Desus and Mero their deserved second wind. They seem like they were running on fumes for a while.

They also played that Staten Island dope fiend (Anthony) bit all the way out. I never need to hear that again.

Poor Scottie. Her gullible *** is still "standing" with Jussie. :lol:

I'm not shocked

They made it so people were guilted in to supporting that bozo. Well we can't believe the media, yada yada. Social media has killed free thinking for a lot of people, a lot of people are scared to go against what their peers think, because they don't want to be perceived a type of way. Everyone wants to be liked and not get negative comments.

Bodega Boys are leveling up. Trust me. They do numbers at those live podcasts. Can’t believe this Thursday is the start of the Showtime show. I hope it works out.

Bodega Boys are leveling up. Trust me. They do numbers at those live podcasts. Can’t believe this Thursday is the start of the Showtime show. I hope it works out.

I'm sure the Brand is still strong and from a creative perspective those dudes have already leveled up like crazy.

I think their initial core audience just may have shifted. BB was easily the number 1 pod in this very thread for a while. Now they are hardly even mentioned.

Alot of us want nothing but the best for Desus and Mero just off the strength of the old episodes but I won't front and act like the quality of their show hasn't gone downhill.

They're still funny. It just sounds like they don't want to do the podcast anymore. I remember when we used to get 2 hour episodes. To do that with no topics lined up takes talent . They seem to have put more effort into it now tho.

It surprises me that they’re still doing the pod, at all, honestly. They’ve probably just been using it to have a voice in the little gap period they’ve had. I would think the pod is going to slow to a crawl the more popular they get with this Showtime ****—and good for them, man. It’s been dope watching them come up. They really do work on TV.

At this point they cant dead the podcast. Not sure if the Showtime show will work. Work as in appeal to the OG fans

SOTC is getting better and better to me. Scotty still is the weak link

:smh: at that bum *** Dr. Sebi plug. They didn't even have the right info regarding the case

Poor Scottie. Her gullible *** is still "standing" with Jussie. :lol:
I mean, there's nothing definitive out just a bunch of questionable things happening underneath an already questionable situation. I don't blame her for sticking to her original statements until further information comes out.

As much as I want to believe Jussie I personally can't because things don't add up enough for me to stick to my guns but I'm not going to look at somebody like Scottie who chooses to ride with her first feelings. I don't have anything that can "prove" my doubts to be right nor to "prove" her thoughts to be right. There's def not enough to prove anything so if somebody chooses a side and sticks with it I don't blame em

SOTC is getting better and better to me. Scotty still is the weak link

Idk, just started the episode and they got a few hard edited cuts in the first 10 mins. Seems like they are getting into it pretty hard this episode. Joe and Scotty don't seem to mesh well at all, but it's not the entertaining kind of head butting it's like listening to the two kids in class who hate each other but secretly like each other argue. Like they just need to smash and get it over with

Just a case of two different personalities. They've known each other for a while so they cool. Scotty is just useless on the show. She should be the mirrror to Jinx but shes so Black Twitter in real life that she can't even let her guard down. Even Jinx jokes around

Back
Top Bottom