The Combat Jack Show Thread

the screaming and **** was OD

nobody around these celebrities be telling them they tripping

This **** is brutal to listen to. She sound so bitter all the time. She reminds me so much of my ex, I get filled with rage and want to choke her every time I listen to her.

Rory so ****in lame, no one laughing at his jokes.

Mal kissing her ***.

I’d imagine some people do tell them about themselves... and those people subsequently get removed from the inner circle. It’s wild to see anyone, regardless of fame or status, acting the way some these celebs do. What’s even more wild is that there are stans out there who will try to justify the behavior.

Joe let CTG and Envy talk big **** about Mal and Rory. Rory actually had Joe's back on Drink Champs. This was light, they ain't bout to gang up on a female, Joe can handle himself.

Nicki a crazy a broad. She just get loud and draw attention to herself, she this worked up about records can't imagine how she get about relationship ****. I still wanna **** her though.

Ctg and Envy was light in comparison and they all know each other. For bruh to leave and they stayed and not hold him down a little bit was trash of them. They was flustered :lol:

She is right about Joe. He be throwing a lot of **** at the wall tryna sound super duper smart and look good down the road. He's one of these "I told you so" type of _'s but when he's wrong he won't admit it. He'll twist and turn ****. We hear it all the time. :lol:

She is right about Joe. He be throwing a lot of **** at the wall tryna sound super duper smart and look good down the road. He's one of these "I told you so" type of _'s but when he's wrong he won't admit it. He'll twist and turn ****. We hear it all the time. :lol:

That might be true but I don't believe a ****in thing Nicki says. That ***** is literally nuts, like ****in insane.

She always quick to bark and then run to her female victim card.

Yeah. She didn't help the case of her not being on drugs. Then after she said she didn't have a problem with Joe. That **** was insane.

Wow, just finished it

1. I would never let a woman scream dumb **** over and over at me.

2. She still crying about Motorsport but there's been multiple people that are reliable to say a very different story

3. Then losing her mind when the drug talk came up.

4. Mal and Rory kissing *** at the end, trying to bow to her. Mal saying he doesn’t know why people thought Nicki didn’t like other female rappers and she always showed love and respect to them. Hahahaha, sure

5. Saying Joe hates powerful women and is jealous. When she's on here crying about people saying negative things about her.

Last edited:
Zero interest in hearing her on his show. It’ll be the same ****. Her yelling at Joe and playing the victim and Rory and Mal bowing to her.

Joe gonna talk about drugs or Cardi and she gonna. Ignore it and yell

To be real Nicki behavior really ain't nothing that any ***** who grew up in the hood hasn't experienced. there's always a few chicks on the block that escalate small convos into full out screaming/ arguing for no reason :lol:

Joe i'm sure is well experienced in this and realized just walking away is the only option

Nicki is corny on The Game and Bow Wow level.

She text with Joe to set him up for that to go viral.

Then got in to the victim **** about being a woman and wouldn't let him talk. He talked about Chris Brown being on drugs too. I would have left too. Her acting like that didn't help her case. She's damn near 40 and seems to be going through a mid life crisis.

Like @mytmouse76 said, she's using Meg to try and change her image

Yo it’s cool When it’s all jokes on the podcast but Mal a sucka like in real life lol. Rory tried but Mal was just like “yeah you know how joe is , he don’t admit when he wrong”

Cmon fam hold your people down ,or at least don’t go against them lol

Mal knows too many famous people to be star struck

Back
Top Bottom