The Combat Jack Show Thread

Hearing Nicki talk to joe like that....you can tell he got some flashbacks to the Tahiry days :lol:. Man was fed up! Could feel the sigh’s and **** lol

You lied on me, you said I lied.

You said we already had the song done. :stoneface: That's it?

We did the song that night. Ok, and. This broad is delusional. Nobody cares that much when she did the song. She's not used to people not agreeing with her.

And her constantly throwing the female **** and you said I was lying because I was a female.

The reason my fans don't like you. :rofl:

Mal hanging from her ****. :lol:

Her composing a list of stuff that he was wrong about.

How did Meek put up with this broad. No wonder he was cheating.

I know Charlamagne was laughing like **** at this. :rofl:

IDK who runs her PR but they need to be fired. Her acting like this is EXACTLY why people turned their backs on her in the first place & even tho Joe isn't someone the public sympathizes with at all.... it just adds to the idea that she's always trying to play victim

She’s a classic narcissist :lol:. Some people can’t help themselves.

He knew what was gon go down soon as he got on the mic. He sounded a lil uneasy :lol:

He got real, real uneasy when she started flirting with gender/abuse/victim theme lol.

She said Joe was jealous of her :rofl: and trying to continue to throw out the female **** and hating powerful women. You aren't Hov. Who has she put on?

and Mal and Rory just sat there. I guess Rory tried, but Mal? I'm embarrassed for dude.

Then trying to say I don't have an issue, you brought up ten years worth of stuff.

Mal saying Joe never sees anything he does wrong. :rofl: The consensus is that he's bitter. :rofl:

Him even agreeing with her saying I don't have an issue with Joe.

Didn't she call Mal, Marl?

And bringing God up. :rofl:

Rory and Mal became part of Nicki's team. That **** was crazy.

Haven’t listened to it but if Mal is **** riding the way you all say he is, I wonder if they call him out on it.

Haven’t listened to it but if Mal is **** riding the way you all say he is, I wonder if they call him out on it.

Dog, it's worse.

She brings up Every Day Struggle with Ak, and Mal says, I never watched that show.

Mal distanced himself so far away from Joe in every way possible. They tease me about being a Barb. I knew you wouldn't do that Nicki, you befriended every female rapper, that wasn't like you. Dude turned in to Oprah and started trying to ask insightful questions. And Rory threw Mal an alley saying he was at the BET Cypher with Joe and met Nicki there. Yeah, I was there. As if she would remember him. :rofl:

and wasn't Nicki's man or husband or whatever he is locked up to some similar **** that her brother is?

Her saying dude is going to handle all her problems with men. :lol:

Is that your bodyguard or husband?

That was a threat Charlamagne and Safarii?

You're almost 40 :lol:
Idk his situation but thecoli be calling him a pedo and a murderer. Not funny but damn what's wrong with get :lol:

I see why joe be doggin these ****** every podcast lmao.

Mal is a certified cornball.

Also I listen to the breakfast club daily and Charlemagne doesn’t say anything bad . If a verse/song is wack he says , if he likes it he says it .

They were just playing hot girl summer every hour.

I hate that pulls the black women car whenever she’s criticized lol

This **** ain't even that serious. There was nothing to "hold Joe down" about. Envy was talking real slick about Rory and Joe just sat there.

Did you watch the whole thing?

She attacked Joe's character, friends and also attacked the women he messed with.

Joe handled it better than I would have. Then she cut his mic off so she could yell at him.

Saying Joe is used to dealing with stupid people. Who is that towards? Mal and Rory are his friends, right?

Saying Joe is used to dealing with weak women. Who is that towards? What do you think Cyn's reaction to that was?

He's jealous of me, because I became popular and blew up.

She took a ****in song, Motorsport personal bro. She got a lot more personal.

Did you watch the whole thing?

She attacked Joe's character, friends and also attacked the women he messed with.

Joe handled it better than I would have. Then she cut his mic off so she could yell at him.

Saying Joe is used to dealing with stupid people. Who is that towards? Mal and Rory are his friends, right?

Saying Joe is used to dealing with weak women. Who is that towards? What do you think Cyn's reaction to that was?

He's jealous of me, because I became popular and blew up.

She took a ****in song, Motorsport personal bro. She got a lot more personal.

Yeah she obviously talking about the broads he deal with, Mal and Rory ain't those broads.

I don't take women acting feminine and emotional serious. When men talk **** then it's time do all the holding down.

upload_2019-8-12_22-31-2.jpeg

***** really had 1000 Makk Ballas in the studio :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom