The Combat Jack Show Thread

This LO Drink Champs. :smh:

Nore is THAT ****ed up friend. He was trying to get him drunk so he would talk more and open up.

He had at least 14 shots.

That clip at the end was basically LO getting so drunk that he got emotional and sensitive.

Yup

Jack & Jill is the worst ANYTHING I’ve ever seen :smh:. Just terrible. Maddening. Horrific

Adam Sandler is widely known as one of the worst...outside of his late 90s run & Click. That’s why, uncut gems being a critical darling was a surprise. Still ain’t seen it yet, but will peep.
Gems is a cool movie, fast paced and entertaining nothing special tho...But yea It’s only critically acclaimed cuz of low expectations for Sandler, yo must have got in the good graces of the critics at the time cuz they had a mean push for him when it dropped

Sandler has had other critically acclaimed drama roles, Reign Over Me and The Cobbler. Even Funny People was semi-serious.

This LO Drink Champs. :smh:

Nore is THAT ****ed up friend. He was trying to get him drunk so he would talk more and open up.

He had at least 14 shots.

That clip at the end was basically LO getting so drunk that he got emotional and sensitive.

Wow this _ done made Lamar relapse. :lol: :smh:

Bruh was in his bag when he wrote this. N**** !!

“Talked to you then went to the strip club
VIP, I got my **** sucked
Came back to you and I kissed ya
That led to ******* on the tour bus
Packed up and went back to Oakland
Finally, it's out in the open
I gave you the hope, you did the hopin'”

Last edited:
In the sense that it’s a one sided beef sure. Seem like Weeknd don’t like the n***** for real tho :lol:

It was more about Joe was seeing it when nobody else really was, and Joe was looking a little crazy talking about it every week.

Back
Top Bottom