The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just based off that clip i get where she's coming from, but she's just over doing it. She's taken the approach that Wale did in trying to fight off the media & lashing out at them when they throw their opinions out.

In this world of followers, yea a big platform really can shift your narrative.... In Nicki's case Joe was spreading what she claims to be lies. Lies that make it seem like she's not cool with any female rappers & always looking for beef. So just from the human perspective i get why someone would be fed up with that no doubt.

But in reality ALL major celebs have to deal with that, and she also seems like she wants to take no accountability for ANY of the flack she gets. She's acting like it's solely on the media for her perception & that's a full lie. Nicki gotta realize that once she responds to the rumors that's all she can do, people are either gonna believe it or not. It's out of there control. She's coming across as a person who doesn't want to accept any criticism & that's been the case for awhile now.

I would also love to see how Apple & Spotify execs feel about this considering both are presumably very big draws for their streaming services

I watched the clip at the Budden podcast.

She looking at her camera and talking and making faces almost for 30 minutes. I can’t stand women that have to put on an act when people or a camera is around.

I also hate her black girl victim card, she mentioned that **** like four times. There’s black women out there actually going through real ****, she’s not. She’s getting cold and people turning on her cause she’s a mean entitled broad.

She tells them Joe’s opinion on Motorsport on that show shaped millions of minds about that song, then asks Rory what he thinks. He says I don’t think Joe has anywhere near that kind of reach, she laughs and then yells at Rory calling him insane.

This interview isn’t good because they’re still catering to her. If Joe was to be real and stand by his questions and his views, it would be good. Instead he says a few things and she yells, gets mad, says I’m a black woman being treated unfairly and then they repeat.

And she has to have an album dropping this month, only reason she’s doing this show

If her only tactic is to resort to pulling the I’m a black woman being treated unfairly card, it’s pointless for them to even conduct an interview. Think about how nuts Joe Budden of all people would be to try to debate her on any of the inaccurate things she’s saying. Then the clip comes out of him “attacking her.” You literally have to chalk up whatever point you were trying to make and just let her have it. If it’s just going to be some ego stroking, and yelling about a song that came out like 2 years ago, I’m cool. :lol:

Arguing over Motorsport in 2019 is wild. Cardi was practically begging Nick to run the fair one just a year ago, Quavo made an entire track about her just a year ago, Cardi has since said she doesn’t want to be involved with the beef anymore... and you all want to go back and forth over trash *** Motorsport? :rofl: :rofl:

There’s a bunch of other things they could talk about. No point in any of this if they’re not going to keep it g with Nicki.

Last edited:
If her only tactic is to resort to pulling the I’m a black woman being treated unfairly card, it’s pointless for them to even conduct an interview. Think about how nuts Joe Budden of all people would be to try to debate her on any of the inaccurate things she’s saying. You literally have to chalk up whatever point you were trying to make and just let her have it. If it’s just going to be some ego stroking, and yelling about a song that came out like 2 years ago, I’m cool. :lol:

Arguing over Motorsport in 2019 is wild. Cardio was practically begging Nick to run the fair one, Quavo made an entire track about her, Cardi has since said she doesn’t want to be involved with the beef anymore... and you all want to go back and forth over trash *** Motorsport? :rofl: :rofl:

There’s a bunch of other things they could talk about. No point in any of this if they’re not going to keep it g with Nicki.
I remember the jokes they was making bout that Quavo song

"Y'all heard track 3" :rofl:

She doing all this when all she really needs is to call Pharrell and have him make a knockoff version of this beat

Post Meek, Nicki was at her peak. All women were rooting for her. Meek was the bad guy and the lame. Funny how roles reversed, so quickly.

I've never seen anyone fumble anything so badly.

She's acting like Cardi and her situation is some **** other people caused, like she couldn't have called her up like she did Meg.

yall being a lil to hard on her

:stoneface:

She must have smelled good as hell, dude has been in a trance from that moment.

Just based off that clip i get where she's coming from, but she's just over doing it. She's taken the approach that Wale did in trying to fight off the media & lashing out at them when they throw their opinions out.

In this world of followers, yea a big platform really can shift your narrative.... In Nicki's case Joe was spreading what she claims to be lies. Lies that make it seem like she's not cool with any female rappers & always looking for beef. So just from the human perspective i get why someone would be fed up with that no doubt.

But in reality ALL major celebs have to deal with that, and she also seems like she wants to take no accountability for ANY of the flack she gets. She's acting like it's solely on the media for her perception & that's a full lie. Nicki gotta realize that once she responds to the rumors that's all she can do, people are either gonna believe it or not. It's out of there control. She's coming across as a person who doesn't want to accept any criticism & that's been the case for awhile now.

You need to watch the whole thing to get the full context.

She's not upset at the drug thing, she's upset over Motorsport that nobody gave a **** about two months after it came out.

And when Joe called her out on the drug thing she eased away from that subject.

I also hate her black girl victim card, she mentioned that **** like four times. There’s black women out there actually going through real ****, she’s not. She’s getting cold and people turning on her cause she’s a mean entitled broad.

If her only tactic is to resort to pulling the I’m a black woman being treated unfairly card, it’s pointless for them to even conduct an interview. Think about how nuts Joe Budden of all people would be to try to debate her on any of the inaccurate things she’s saying. Then the clip comes out of him “attacking her.” You literally have to chalk up whatever point you were trying to make and just let her have it. If it’s just going to be some ego stroking, and yelling about a song that came out like 2 years ago, I’m cool. :lol:

Arguing over Motorsport in 2019 is wild. Cardi was practically begging Nick to run the fair one just a year ago, Quavo made an entire track about her just a year ago, Cardi has since said she doesn’t want to be involved with the beef anymore... and you all want to go back and forth over trash *** Motorsport? :rofl: :rofl:

She's out of touch with reality and how she comes off. She has too many people around her eating off her. They'll say anything she wants to hear for that check.

The black women she is attempting to win over, she loses with doing the black girl tragic and trying to turn that in to being about haters and jealous women.

The pod is usually available in the morning. What's with the delay. I wonder if they're scrubbing stuff.

Gillie and the R Kelly story

Strings and the whole band :lol:

R Kelly having a lock on the outside and keeping his wife locked in there with some lunchables while you're having a party :rofl:

The pod is usually available in the morning. What's with the delay. I wonder if they're scrubbing stuff.

Gillie and the R Kelly story

Strings and the whole band :lol:

R Kelly having a lock on the outside and keeping his wife locked in there with some lunchables while you're having a party :rofl:
Most likely gonna release on Wednesday as usual

On Breakfast club Charlemagne said him and Nicki have talked about the same situations she keeps bringing up before hand and they actually text as recent as a couple months ago

Which Joe also said they already had the conversation about Motorsport , etc.

Yesterday was all for queen radio exposure lol

of all people Fatboy AK came through with some real talk & i hope Joe questions her about it.

He basically said that it's been well known throughout the industry that Nicki tries to flex her power to get people shut down/ reprimanded when they have anything they deem as criticism towards her & that's a major reason why it seems like there's a "hate train" towards her now.

Hell even yesterday she had that coded talk about her husband coming to "see" people who had any negative comments about her, her dumbass gonna catch a case sending out a bunch of random street ****** to handle people... because she doesn't like their criticism :lol:

Back
Top Bottom