The Combat Jack Show Thread

I seriously need video of this Southside thot screaming on Joe. This chick got gold bidets, travelled the world, vacations in the best locations on the planet. But she's still Timbs and a 3 piece and a biscuit box in her mind. Fam, I can hear the spit coming out her mouth during that tantrum.

Last edited:
Hell even yesterday she had that coded talk about her husband coming to "see" people who had any negative comments about her, her dumbass gonna catch a case sending out a bunch of random street *****s to handle people... because she doesn't like their criticism :lol:

Or have that ***** sent back looking like swiss cheese thinking she on some mob boss ****. :lol:

**** them muscles *****.

Last edited:
https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/13/20802018/spotify-for-podcasters-dashboard-live-beta-analytics

This is what Joe was talking about with Spotify giving more information for podcasters

Well Max is doing songs :lol:

On Breakfast club Charlemagne said him and Nicki have talked about the same situations she keeps bringing up before hand and they actually text as recent as a couple months ago

Which Joe also said they already had the conversation about Motorsport , etc.

Yesterday was all for queen radio exposure lol

Thanks, going to check out TBC

Hell even yesterday she had that coded talk about her husband coming to "see" people who had any negative comments about her, her dumbass gonna catch a case sending out a bunch of random street *****s to handle people... because she doesn't like their criticism :lol:

The threat was wild. And him in the background :rofl:

Yeah, and just yesterday she brought up Trina's manager bringing up how she didn't support a song.

It's obvious when none of the females are running to her defense or even act cool with her.

Star Brim sexy as hell but this dumb broad covered in tattoos like a ****in man. Women look trashy and manly nowadays.

Star Brim sexy as hell but this dumb broad covered in tattoos like a ****in man. Women look trashy and manly nowadays.

Maybe it’s the sweats covering the tats up but that donkey appears to be sitting my boy them tattoos ain’t stopping nothing.

Tattoos are manly to me. I hate that these **** getting covered in ink now. **** look ugly and trashy to me.

Seen this bad *** joint from a distance a few weeks ago, got up close and the broad had a huge cross tatted on her cheek. So ****in dumb.

Tattoos are manly to me. I hate that these **** getting covered in ink now. **** look ugly and trashy to me.

Seen this bad *** joint from a distance a few weeks ago, got up close and the broad had a huge cross tatted on her cheek. So ****in dumb.
who tryna marry em though
folks just wanna suckle on boobs
and smash the p
and finger her poop shoot while she having an orgasm

Star Brim

49694F70-A42B-4B52-8C2D-FCB8D21F3671.png

I'm not a fan of a bunch of Tatts on chicks. It doesn't look manly, it looks trashy IMO. I assume you're a stripper or were one.

I also don't like Tatts in masculine places, like their arms or chest.

I'm not a fan of a bunch of Tatts on chicks. It doesn't look manly, it looks trashy IMO. I assume you're a stripper or were one.

I also don't like Tatts in masculine places, like their arms or chest.

So... ****** don’t want to smash strippers anymore? :lol:

Mal is jealous or Rory's seat

You can see it in his eyes that he only put his elbow on Rory’s shoulder because the photographer told him to get closer.

Back
Top Bottom