The Commonwealth Sneaker Showcase! Louisville, KY September 11th, 2010!

These are $15 a piece and are being sold now. They will also be sold at the event.

This is an event for anyone who enjoys sneakers and the culture that comes along with it. People will be displaying personal sneaker collection's. There will also be vendors such as Windy City Sole, Louisville's Home Skate Shop, Embre and many more. You may BUY/SELL/TRADE as well.

Admission is $10 and it includes one raffle ticket.

Extra raffles tickets are $1 a piece and you can buy as many as you would like.

We will also be selling our tee shirts we had designed specially for this event.

A DJ is also in the works, not yet final.

All proceeds are going to the Crusade for Children. 

We feel it is only right to give back to the community and help children with special needs.

Come out and be a part of something truly special.

If you have any questions or concerns contact Mjmvp23, Dmoney23444, or Tylerhundley .

You can also e-mail us at commonwealthshowcase10@gmail.com

Invite your friends!

These are $15 a piece and are being sold now. They will also be sold at the event.

This is an event for anyone who enjoys sneakers and the culture that comes along with it. People will be displaying personal sneaker collection's. There will also be vendors such as Windy City Sole, Louisville's Home Skate Shop, Embre and many more. You may BUY/SELL/TRADE as well.

Admission is $10 and it includes one raffle ticket.

Extra raffles tickets are $1 a piece and you can buy as many as you would like.

We will also be selling our tee shirts we had designed specially for this event.

A DJ is also in the works, not yet final.

All proceeds are going to the Crusade for Children. 

We feel it is only right to give back to the community and help children with special needs.

Come out and be a part of something truly special.

If you have any questions or concerns contact Mjmvp23, Dmoney23444, or Tylerhundley .

You can also e-mail us at commonwealthshowcase10@gmail.com

Invite your friends!

I'LL BE THERE!!! I'M BRINGING SNEAKERS TO SELL. A FEW SIZE 9.5s, A GANG OF SZ 10s AND A FEW SZ 11s. WITH 90% OF MY SNEAKERS BEING AT $100 DOLLARS OR LESS. GET A NEW HOT PAIR TO WEAR BACK TO SCHOOL.

I ALSO HAVE MANY NEW MINI SNEAKER KEYCHAINS, STILL JUST $10 DOLLARS.

I'LL BE THERE!!! I'M BRINGING SNEAKERS TO SELL. A FEW SIZE 9.5s, A GANG OF SZ 10s AND A FEW SZ 11s. WITH 90% OF MY SNEAKERS BEING AT $100 DOLLARS OR LESS. GET A NEW HOT PAIR TO WEAR BACK TO SCHOOL.

I ALSO HAVE MANY NEW MINI SNEAKER KEYCHAINS, STILL JUST $10 DOLLARS.

^ nice! I wear sz 10 so ill be sure to check out what u got. Do u have a list of what ur bringing?

^ nice! I wear sz 10 so ill be sure to check out what u got. Do u have a list of what ur bringing?

Hey guys..if You can..the following week..
efrsjs.jpg

Should be able to make it. Parting out a lot of my collection. If anyones looking for a particular Jordan Retro or SB in a sz 10 PM me. Also check my ebay stuff under the same screen name.

Should be able to make it. Parting out a lot of my collection. If anyones looking for a particular Jordan Retro or SB in a sz 10 PM me. Also check my ebay stuff under the same screen name.

Back
Top Bottom