The Conjuring 7/19/2013 body is not ready

Not really interested, Insidious made me laugh at the jump scare scenes.

Yeah, body not ready all.

EDIT: First trailer was great...second was meh. I'm now lukewarm.

Last edited:
It doesn't even look scary

Saw the preview when I saw the purge. People were jumping out their seats when the hands clapped behind the girl

Pansies

I saw insidious in theaters was shook saw it at home and was like :rolleyes def only gonna watch it in the theater for the experience so far 92% on rotten tomatoes tho

I can't even tell the difference between these movies anymore. 3 or 4 of these generic films get released every year.

Y'all ain't know this has extremely rave reviews from early screenings, rare for a horror film. Can't wait for this

This is a movie I will rent & watch with all the lights on in broad daylight. 
laugh.gif

Insane on how this flick is true, or some parts are true... 
frown.gif

I normally never watch horror movies but the trailer definitely had me interested. Also, this has been getting some awesome reviews. Might have to see this

This looks :x (in a good way), trailer had me shook.

Been hearing a lot of good things about this movie, it's currently sitting at a 92% on RT right now. On Twitter I've been reading that it's the scariest movie to come out since The Exorcist. Definitely taking that statement with a grain of salt, but I think the bar has been set for this to be above average.

Saw it last night. (Screener)

UN-REAL. :pimp:

LOVED this movie. It is absolutely one of the best horror films I have ever seen in my life. I NEVER see horror films that live up to the hype, or give me a story solid enough to have any sort of belief in, it's always some idiot all by him/herself walkin into a dungeon, yeah. Get some frickin backup you idiots.

This movie is not that. Every single detail is fleshed out, they have backup, proof, backstory, everything that makes you say, ****, this could happen. (was based loosely off a true story) It was brilliantly done.

My theatre jumped a good 7-8 times, white ******* screaming, the whole nine. :lol:

I didn't even want to see this movie, my wife did, so I went with her cuz I got the screener passes, and we both loved every second, from the open to the final credits. Def check this one out people.

9.5/10

I'll peep it, but I don't have high hopes for it. The hands clapping trailer looks corny to me.

Saw it last night. (Screener)

UN-REAL. :pimp:

LOVED this movie. It is absolutely one of the best horror films I have ever seen in my life. I NEVER see horror films that live up to the hype, or give me a story solid enough to have any sort of belief in, it's always some idiot all by him/herself walkin into a dungeon, yeah. Get some frickin backup you idiots.

This movie is not that. Every single detail is fleshed out, they have backup, proof, backstory, everything that makes you say, ****, this could happen. (was based loosely off a true story) It was brilliantly done.

My theatre jumped a good 7-8 times, white ******* screaming, the whole nine. :lol:

I didn't even want to see this movie, my wife did, so I went with her cuz I got the screener passes, and we both loved every second, from the open to the final credits. Def check this one out people.

9.5/10

Sold. Definitely going Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom