The Conspiracy Theorist Were Right

wr

In Lieu of the events this great month of June, they seem to prove all the crackpots about corruption, spying and the scaling back of rights to have legit concerns.

Some points

-Spying on citizens US and abroad.
-Torture
-Scaling back of monumental Supreme Court Decisions,
-The Secret Courts
-Third Party Intelligence Contractors
-Agencies using social media accounts to promote propaganda
-Civil Unrest (Brazil, Now Egypt Again, Syria etc.)
-Potential unrest coming to South Africa with Mandella on his way out (him personifying the temporary "peace")
-Vatican corruption continuing to become exposed
-The LIBOR scandals
-The Fed and trillions of dollars missing
-The IRS being used as a political weapon by the administration

Feel free to add more things as they become exposed,

nerd.gif

Please check out the Boston Conspiracy Thread...

But meanwhile in Florida...

Last edited:
How's it working out for you?

Pretty awesome actually. I had a been planning this for over a couple years though I was just ******g with some of yall :lol:

I will say that all the things OP posted are happening all over the world so get used to it this is the world we live in.

Pretty awesome actually. I had a been planning this for over a couple years though I was just ******g with some of yall
laugh.gif

I will say that all the things OP posted are happening all over the world so get used to it this is the world we live in.
Satan is God of this world. 

in for later.

Demasculinization of little black boys.

#comeatmefamb

Attempts to dramatically reduce black population ties in too.

been wanting more information about this. like it's clearly happening but I haven't read anything on the subject really.

So what are you guys gonna do about it?

I moved out the country in April :nerd:

all we can do right now is educate.

Pretty awesome actually. I had a been planning this for over a couple years though I was just ******g with some of yall :lol:

What part of the world you in if you don't mind?

What part of the world you in if you don't mind?

Dubai

Yes the place where they tap you phones, emails and secret police are everywhere.

But my cost of living is lower, crime is extremely low, and the school system is awesome. Plus there are jobs out here and people have a really incorrect image of the Middle East. But being Somali (alot of arabs consider me Arab) my experience is vastly different than most.

I am American citizen, but I consider myself Somali first and foremost. I don't claim allegience to any country I go where I can support my family. I've been to Dubai, Oman, Italy, Rwanda, Djibouti, Kenya and wherever the money take me. I encourage you guys to see yourselves as global citizens and the opportunities the world has to offer outside of the states.

I can walk down the street at 2am with my kids and no one will bother me. But at the same time I don't have the rights I would have in America. Its about what i'm comfortable living with. I can't live in a country that allows its school system to fall apart. I can't live in a place where because of the color of my skin I am accosted and detained for being different. I don't want to be in a place that pushes beliefs that I don't believe in upon my children. I don't want a country where I can be killed walking down the street.

The government watches you. I've known that since 9/11 when FBI came to my dads restaurant (he's muslim) and asked him where he's been. I've known that when they strip search me at the airport.

The world is the way it is.

I am American citizen, but I consider myself Somali first and foremost. I don't claim allegience to any country I go where I can support my family. I've been to Dubai, Oman, Italy, Rwanda, Djibouti, Kenya and wherever the money take me. I encourage you guys to see yourselves as global citizens and the opportunities the world has to offer outside of the states.

I can walk down the street at 2am with my kids and no one will bother me. But at the same time I don't have the rights I would have in America. Its about what i'm comfortable living with. I can't live in a country that allows its school system to fall apart. I can't live in a place where because of the color of my skin I am accosted and detained for being different. I don't want to be in a place that pushes beliefs that I don't believe in upon my children. I don't want a country where I can be killed walking down the street.

Repped. Thats deep man.

Demasculinization of little black boys.

#comeatmefamb

Attempts to dramatically reduce black population ties in too.

I'm sorry to have to tell you but they've been trying to reduce the black population since slavery. It's no conspiracy theory it's been documented and open to the public.

So what are you guys gonna do about it?

I moved out the country in April :nerd:

Try my hardest to get rich and enjoy my life before **** comes crashing down because honestly the US government has spent the last 50+ years nurturing a republic where they could CLEARLY be illegal and the citizens of the republic will go unfazed.

Wouldn't go so far as to say the conspiracy theorist were right, because there is plenty they're wrong about; but yeah a lot of shady business goes down within this country. Where's Che Guevara when you need him?

Dubai

Yes the place where they tap you phones, emails and secret police are everywhere.

But my cost of living is lower, crime is extremely low, and the school system is awesome. Plus there are jobs out here and people have a really incorrect image of the Middle East. But being Somali (alot of arabs consider me Arab) my experience is vastly different than most.

The government watches you. I've known that since 9/11 when FBI came to my dads restaurant (he's muslim) and asked him where he's been. I've known that when they strip search me at the airport.

The world is the way it is.

That last part is mad ****** up.
I think I'ma have to make it a mission to travel parts of the world soon, but it's so expensive. :smh:

It's interesting how little the American public knows about the intelligence community and how it works. While there are things happening right now that are definitely a violation of our rights, there has been a lot of "shady" stuff going on both domestically and abroad as it relates to national security and the intelligence community for decades now.

Back
Top Bottom