4vquw5k.jpg

5zgkchv.jpg

4xmvdqo.jpg

68m2jxu.jpg

62ihlrb.jpg

6g3t28n.jpg

539wh9f.jpg

4zt28ew.jpg

peep who was on our flight, r.c. buford...
66w7cjt.jpg

6fqp0tj.jpg

6bumcr7.jpg

68ldmp0.jpg

63aiz54.jpg

67x5l46.jpg

4pj6y3c.jpg

624nxiq.jpg

4pa3k75.jpg

6frpmhl.jpg

5zpc75v.jpg

6goasjo.jpg

4zapvl4.jpg

4vil7ch.jpg

638h7dl.jpg

4q56drq.jpg

6bsygw9.jpg

5zd7jo7.jpg

5y04nkj.jpg

4rcydya.jpg

5yx7pj8.jpg

66jv85c.jpg

4kur8dy.jpg

523e2x4.jpg

4vf2oar.jpg

6cpk8yo.jpg

4l3cfps.jpg

53h5546.jpg

4xwdevr.jpg

680q2rt.jpg

4kuao7c.jpg

4yph8js.jpg

Thats it for now, stay tuned for day 2...
/ISS IS DOPE

Hey Baby, Its me Rewbea Just wanted to drop in to tell Aaron good pics.... Hope all of U guy R having Fun!!!! Be Careful, I miss u alot!! :frown:
frown.gif
XoXo I LUV U ..... Rewbea (Female Sneaker Fiend) :D
happy.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

HEY GUYS ...SORRY FOR NOT POSTING DA PICS OF DAY 2 .....OUR INTERNET WASNT WORKING......HEY BABY I MISS U.....ILL BE HOME SOON.......

All right fools, pics were posted and no replys? More surprises to come. Missing all of you of guys back home.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

nice pics there homies.

T21D, should've left the kanyes sleeping with the fishes

jaysyn, you're a sexy mutha f'er

jaijai, doin the jesus walk on the beach

see you guys soon!
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

Dope pics, nice scenes, but I need to see the pick ups :b
tongue.gif

You guys are reppin' SA to the fullest, take care, can't wait for more pics of LA LA. Wish I was there, believe dat.

Peace........1
OG MIKE

Hey U guys, Hope U R all having a good time out there.... Babe U need to hurry up and come home cause im getting depressed.. J/K :rofl:
roll.gif
I just want to make sure U remember this is our 3 yr Anniversary!!! So U better bring me back something good.. Or ELSE!! :evil:
devil.gif
Ok Love U lots, Rewbea (Female Sneaker Fiend)

looks like you guys did some damage out there!!!!!BURN HOLYWOOD BURN!!!!!!lol!!!!cya soon!

damn guys nice pics. wish i was there! cant wait to see pics of the pick ups from the grand opening! did you go universal studios today?

Big things poppin for us in lala land. Wait till u see the next group of pics we got lined up for yall. needless to say we got a little sidetracked from our trip to universal. Can u say cha-ching?

hey whats up guys i was looking thru the iss forums and found this pic . is that aaron and joe behind the lady in the yellow walking?looks like them to me,what do you think?
52n4x9x.jpg

damn david lol almost like a "wheres waldo" picture...but ya that looks like them.....aaron rockin those og xii's with the giants hat...not sure wat joejoe got on tho...

its confirmed it is aaron and joe! what the hell is that guy wearing on the bike? looks like a turtle shell on his head. ok aaron where is the pics ?

^^^ nice. big ups to all the sa sneaks up crew. can't wait to see the other pics.
THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

Back
Top Bottom