The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

wish they would bring these back. had them, but the laces and soles were black.

November/December of 96 I had these and they got messed up on their maiden voyage out.

Club just let out, I'm posted up with my back to the wall in front of the club when all of a sudden my cousins girlfriends female friend runs up on me like "they're jumping your cousin".

So I spring into action and run up and dudes scatter. My cousin is in decent shape thanks to his girls friend. My shoes on the other hand [emoji]129300[/emoji], not so much. The fight had spilled over into a muddy ditch. Doh!!!

I tried to clean'em, but with that material the shoes were never the same. It was for a good cause [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

OMG THE AIR METAL MAX HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE SNEAKER EVER.... I had a pair or black and red's mhhhhhh ....mhhhhh my babys. of course i was poor and i rocked out until windex didnt cut it. and about 2 years later i was just browsing in the nike outlet in riverhead long island and BAM!!! 2 pairs an 11 and a 13 im an 11 you know i copped both.. and a week later i left both pairs on a boiler and burnt them and almost blew the house up which would of been ok as long as the metals made it out unharmed.... thise black n whites are whats up id pay heavy cash to find them for sale

My all time favorite shoe to play in, along with the adidas supernatural creator. Wore the soles off my blk/white/concord.

So I saw a guy at the thrift store rocking these... He definitely caught me staring.

It took me a minute to put it together, dude was rocking the inner bootie only to the Zoom GP III. He didn't know there was another part to the shoe, he thought I was clowning him.

So I saw a guy at the thrift store rocking these... He definitely caught me staring.

It took me a minute to put it together, dude was rocking the inner bootie only to the Zoom GP III. He didn't know there was another part to the shoe, he thought I was clowning him.

I should post my Zoom Kidd 5s in here. Pretty much in perfect condition and the outer MORF skin is great (if a tad yellowed)

Back
Top Bottom