The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

I'm more into yeezys, nmd's and ultraboost now lol! Naw but here are a few of mine. Looking to satisfy my Vintage thirst with some barrages, College forces, and shake ndestrukts if anybody has these please PM me.

And the Maestros size 11 and sonic flights 4.5 are for sale.

PM me if interested.

My old blOG

Been so busy working I haven't had much time to post stuff but I had to share these.  Copy and paste job on the text.

Just found these in the stash the other day. Apparently they are the Nike Vandals that Doc Brown wore in Back to the Future(Mall parking lot scene). They are stamped 1984 and Back to the Future was released in 1985. If you look at pics of the pair that Doc had on they appear to be brown but if you look at the sole they are orange. I'm thinking they are these but just dirty as hell. There is a whole thread dedicated to these on a site called RPF. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=231441  Either way I have seen A LOT of old Nikes and I have never seen these before.

Much love to everyone for keeping this thread going.

Absolutely love the DVST8, every single colorway is amazing and there are so many of them. Thanks for posting those Primo!

Absolutely love the DVST8, every single colorway is amazing and there are so many of them. Thanks for posting those Primo!
For sure.  I wish there was a donor sole close to these but I can't think of anything released that is like them.  Damn shame because the leather on this pair is Awesome!

Another pair of them in my favorite colorway.

Reactions: TXZ
Both Hi's and Mids are great, but that mid paid is one of my favorite too, such a great overlay combo. We will probably never see a proper retro of them. 

Wassup guys I'm new to NT and I just wanted to share my love for vintage sneakers. Still getting used to the way this is setup. Here is a pair of 1982 Nike Bruin in the white

Both Hi's and Mids are great, but that mid paid is one of my favorite too, such a great overlay combo. We will probably never see a proper retro of them. 
I like them both as well and since they were a Takedown model more or less the chances of Nike bringing them back are slim.  And of course they will have a 99.9% chance of being cheap crap.
mean.gif

Wassup guys I'm new to NT and I just wanted to share my love for vintage sneakers. Still getting used to the way this is setup. Here is a pair of 1982 Nike Bruin in the white
Welcome!  Nice Bruins.  Out of all the sneakers in this massive collection my friend has there was only 1 pair of them.  These little guys.  Size 2.5 but in Amazing shape!

I like them both as well and since they were a Takedown model more or less the chances of Nike bringing them back are slim.  And of course they will have a 99.9% chance of being cheap crap.:smh:
Welcome!  Nice Bruins.  Out of all the sneakers in this massive collection my friend has there was only 1 pair of them.  These little guys.  Size 2.5 but in Amazing shape!

Wow, those are super clean, I've noticed that the earlier pairs have a more lower back where the Nike box logo is, if I'm not mistaken are those the BURT Bruins?

Been looking for these for a while. I had the white GP IIIs but I sold them a couple years ago and have been looking for them since. When I was younger I thought this was one of the dopest shoe ideas ever. They're in great shape, got them for $50.

Last edited:
Repped. GP my fave player of all time. Zoom Flight Gloves did not do well as a retro and I think it killed the chance of seeing some of his others release.

I can't see any of the MORF collection getting done. They didn't sell well and I think Nike would be too cheap to make that shoe again. It really was a dope idea.

I don't think they'll bring back the IIs or the IVs. Neither of those sold well. I see them on eBay but more than I want to spend.

Then the joint with the buckle and the bubbles, I think is supposed to come out next year finally.

I can't see any of the MORF collection getting done. They didn't sell well and I think Nike would be too cheap to make that shoe again. It really was a dope idea.

I don't think they'll bring back the IIs or the IVs. Neither of those sold well. I see them on eBay but more than I want to spend.

Then the joint with the buckle and the bubbles, I think is supposed to come out next year finally.

Nice. Did not know that about 2017

Back
Top Bottom