The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Yes!

Not sure if this is right place for this but is best thread I could think of. Anyone know the name of these kicks?

I had em in white, navy, and orange and had a tracksuit that matched (circa 1997). I know Duncan wore them.

Last edited:
I bought the gp morphs.
They had great cushioning but had minus 1000 breathabilty. They already weighed too much and the sweat didnt help that or the fit.
I eventually bought the kidd skin off eastbay for really cheap. I believe it was 9.99.
I live in canada tho so the duty and shipping ended up being over 50 $. I was steamed.
I smh now because I only really liked the Pippen skins and never got em.

The way nike prices retros and the memories of people that had morphs not being that fond would have them clutter outlets hard.
End of the day they dont perform or excel casually

Been looking for these for a while. I had the white GP IIIs but I sold them a couple years ago and have been looking for them since. When I was younger I thought this was one of the dopest shoe ideas ever. They're in great shape, got them for $50.

Wow.

I pretty much agree with every word you said.

Cuz I too thought this idea was the best thing since sliced bread.

Along with LA Gear's LA Lights and adidas' EQT bball shoes. :lol:

Ahhhh, the 90s.

Always wished that Nike would have copied adidas with that inner bootie/sock design.

I have the Pippen V but haven't worn or even pulled them out in eons.

Hi guys, I was told to ask here for your help in finding out what model are these.

I bought them in 2001 (or 2000).

Any idea what model are they? I've been searching for a long time on the Internet, but no luck.

Funkle, you probably want to know if they are worth anything. IMO, they probably have no value to any any collector because of the poor condition and lack of recognition. No one knows what they are.

They appear to be a low-end trainer that were very common in the outlets. Being from 2001 they may not be able to be worn anymore.
My advise, toss them in the trash or give to Good Will (if they take them).

Incidentally, they could be Chinese knock-off with fake Nike product codes.
Bottom line is that these have no value to collectors.

Last edited:
Actually I'm not. I'm not selling them nor tossing them. They are still wearable and they are not falling apart (yet). I still wear them occasionally :smile:
These are not fakes, they were bought in a legit shoe store, I was personally there.

I know they have no value to anybody and it doesn't matter to me, but I really want to know the model/line of models these come from.

I googled the code, but these are so old that the code system that is used now does not apply.

I noticed they have "cross training" on them, but googling nike cross trainers & variations of these words gives results that are nothing alike my model, so I'm puzzled and that is why I asked you guys here, hoping someone would recognize them, or notice similarities to some other model so we could make a wild guess of the possible line of models they belong to.

I would still appreciate any help or wild guesses what could the model/line be :smile:

Last edited:
^^^
Those are a super generic women's cross trainer and the product codes and tags are legitimate. Nike ran that Cross training logo for a few years, possibly till '04 or '05 before switching to a different branding.

As nikerider nikerider said, these types of shoes were eaten up by the masses and if any pairs are 'still' in circulation, they are gardening/random dirty work type shoes or being worn by some cat that refuses to replace 'perfectly fine looking shoes'. :lol:

It's highly unlikely that you'll find a name or even a pair in half decent condition without extreme luck.

Back
Top Bottom