The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Primo,
Have you found any Nike Ndestrukts in that stash?
not the shake ndestrukts, just the plain Nike Ndestrukt.

preciate it! i kno mines will eventually get there but until then ima rock em til the soles fall off.
word...i have actually been lookin for some red, green and orange streaks but any time i actually find some they either not my size or not good enuff condition.
a few more...

F a retro
You tryna sell any of the Diamond Turfs??

I don't think they have ever been retroed.  I've had several sneaker heads say they never even knew they existed.  These are from 1995 and I'm not sure if they had other colorways.   They have another model that I believe came before them called the Nike Air Street Defender.  I have a couple pairs of them too. I'll have to dig them up and snap some pics.
I had the white ones in 96...wish Nike would retro..insta cop

You tryna sell any of the Diamond Turfs??

I have a bunch of the OG Diamond Turfs for sale.

^ my ******g god! sexy!

Thanks. I'm not a Lakers fan at all mainly because I can't stand Kobe but I'm sure someone who loves them will appreciate the cw. Actually they just sold. Buyer lives in Cali, go figure.:D

Primo,
Have you found any Nike Ndestrukts in that stash?
not the shake ndestrukts, just the plain Nike Ndestrukt.

I found a pair today when I went and dug through the stash. The box says Ndestruckt and the tag with the name on the side of the box just says Ndestrukt so I guess they are the ones your talking about. I have a ton of work to do taking picss of all the kicks I grabbed but I'll have some up in the next day or so.

Last edited:
Are all these turfs wearable? I see some of these shoes on the bay from time to time but I'm not into collectors items, any insight??

Are all these turfs wearable? I see some of these shoes on the bay from time to time but I'm not into collectors items, any insight??

It's hard to say really. From what I have heard the Barrages are straight to wear. They are a pretty heavy duty shoe and they don't have air pockets. As far as the rest I don't think so but then again it all depends on how they held up over the years. Obviously if there are any cracks on the midsole then you can't wear them but sometimes a shoe can look perfect but the glue is so dried up that they will fall apart. I always put in all my listings "Wear at your own risk" usually followed by me saying that I personally wouldn't wear them.

Amazing thread OP!!! So many forgotten gems that Nike needs to retro. Really need some Air Missions, Just Do It Nike!!!

Sold this pair of N'Destrukts a couple years back. Called them the Darth Vaders. Probably my favorite of all the N'Destrukts. I really disliked the Shake Evolve NIKE released. 

Man, those Air MIsson's, that's the shoe that sparked my passion for Nike and sneakers in general.

I'm glad those Turmoil's game up too, I would take those any day over Diamond/Speed Turfs. Such a clean shoe.

Here was a sweet find.  The Original Dunks from 85.  Wow.
amazing thread OP, you're killing me though and so is everyone posting
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
smile.gif
 too many shoe pictures to quote but these dunks
sick.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

once i get a job and back on my feet i'ma go crazy, i remember having the butane's back in the day when i was in elementary and nike finally retro'd them, i go on ebay and look for shoes i remember having as a kid and save them for when i get money, just like you i didn't have money growing up and i would get shoes once a year and when i see shoes i had i want them back and this thread definitely gets me hyped

amazing thread OP, you're killing me though and so is everyone posting
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
smile.gif
 too many shoe pictures to quote but these dunks
sick.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

once i get a job and back on my feet i'ma go crazy, i remember having the butane's back in the day when i was in elementary and nike finally retro'd them, i go on ebay and look for shoes i remember having as a kid and save them for when i get money, just like you i didn't have money growing up and i would get shoes once a year and when i see shoes i had i want them back and this thread definitely gets me hyped
Thanks I appreciate it.  Now that I'm older I find myself looking back at some of the shoes that I wore or admired from a distance and having a friend with SO MUCH stuff from back then is just so fun.  Every time I go see him I will open a box of shoes that I never owned or new the name of or who certain people in my life wore and it takes me back.  Shoes seem so simple but yet they are a part of history too. Yours, mine and everyone elses.  As we get older we think back on our life experiences and if you think hard enough you will remember a pair of kicks that you had...and you'll smile.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and gave me a few more smiles.  I appreciate it.
smile.gif

Some OG Jordans for the hell of it.
wink.gif

I'm still mad that Nike didn't (& probably never will) retro those Black/Bluegrass DT II's, smh.

I've been slacking and I already sent these pics to some people on here but thought I would share anyway.

Nike Air Bound LE

Back
Top Bottom